Converting The London Twink

Paullad1984

Well here i was, 9PM friday night, relaxing at home with a bowl of fresh t id picked up from my dealer on my way home.  I didnt fancy hitting the scene tonight so went onto Grindr to see if i could score a nice party.

I hadn't been on 5 minutes when i got a message.  Quickly checked the profile, 18 year old twink, not my usual type at all.

"Hey Daddy, am also chilling at home, what you looking for ;-)"

I sat and thought, was this kid parTying himself?

"Not too bad kid, just kicking back with a smoke, yourself?"

Not 30 seconds later "Not too bad thanks daddy, just been out with mates having some 420 and feeling buzzing now!"

So, the kid was high on weed, made sense.

"I see, what you looking for kid?"

"I like older guys daddy, looking for some wank and suck fun"

So at a guess closet gay or Bi, not done much, trying his luck.

As i said dont usually go for twinks, prefer mid to late 20's (im 45) with a few extra pounds, this kid looked gym toned!

Well i thought about it, when suddenly my evil side started to come out, Tina does this to me sometimes, either makes me a good sub or a nasty dom!

"Well boy im looking for some fun myself, wanna come over for a smoke and stuff"

With that i went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks, two cokes laced with G (one more than the other) and cranked up the heating.

When i got back there was a reply "Hi daddy, sure id like to come over if i can sneak out ok, whats your address?"

So he still lived with his folks, all the better!

I quickly typed my address and my moby number, and waited.

15 minutes later my intercom buzzes, the voice at the other end sounds very high "Hi daddy its me!"  I buzz him up.

I heard the lift doors open, out he struts, typical teen skater punk, i quickly usher him into my flat, as soon as he's in i lock the door turn around ram him up against the wall and kiss him hard, initially resisting he melts into my arms like butter!

Breaking off, i step back "wow daddy, that was hot!".  We move through into lounge, it is by now red hot but he doesn't comment, just sits on sofa.

"Want a drink?" i say moving to kitchen, not waiting for a reply i head back with the two glasses, making sure his is the right one.

"Thanks daddy!" he says and gulps half down before tasting it, "god that tastes weird" he pulls a face.

"Yeah cheap cola sorry, store own brand!"

As he sits there i produce my Tina pipe and start heating it up, his eyes are glued to it.

"Whats that, weed?".  

"No kid better than weed, maybe you'd like to try some?"

I can see the heat and the G is taking effect with him now, his face is flushed and hes sweating.

"Take off your shirt kid, or you'll boil up!"

With a moments hesitation he does, i sit there across from him watching, blowing out big clouds.

His eyes are still rivetted to my pipe, i move across to him, hold the stem to his lips, and start heating the bowl, when its ready tell him to inhale slowly, he too a massive lungful of that pipe, held it then blew it out without a cough. "That's smooth, can i have another?".  Overall he took 4 hits before i said down next to him.

"So kid, what you wanna do, what you done in past?" I ask.

"Well mostly jerk and suck with mates, not done much yet, not out yet".  As he's saying this i can see his eyes get moist and a glazed look, he starts sweating more.

Wow thats some rush he pants, as he looks at me i lean forward and shotgun some more smoke into his lungs before giving him a long hard kiss, again, he seems to melt into me and this time i hear him moan.  This is going to be fun!

To be continued...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 26

I backed off then, just to see his face.  The glazed look was still in his eyes but there was a new one now, Lust.

Well, lets see how far he wants to play this out "Mmmm you kiss well boy, making daddy hard".

As soon as id said this his face flushed an he looked down at my crotch, then at the floor "Thankyou daddy" he quietly replied, god this boy was really into it!

I gently took his hand and placed it on my hard dick, Tina always makes me a) hard, and B) pre cum heavily). With my other hand i took hold of his chin and pulled his face up to look at me "You gonna suck daddys dick boy, show him how good you are?".  Fumbling with my zipper he slowly took out my cock, not massive, only 7.5 uncut but thick.

He seemed to be a bit lost in a daze so i put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his head down, he opened his lips and took my dick in his mouth, trying to go balls deep in one go and choking himself "Wow boy, pull your lips over your teeth as well"

Must admit he wasn't that bad for a newby, and god did it feel good to have this twink working my dick. Then the nasty side started coming out in me, gently at first but with increasing force i pushed his head down further until he strated choking, then pop, i felt my dick head enter his throat "keep breathing boy" i told him as he adjusted, then stood up whilst holding onto his head whilst forcing him onto his knees and roughly started fucking his throat.  God this felt hot, knowing i had this twink at my power, knowing he was mine to do with as i wanted.  I kept the skull fucking up for about 10 minutes then let him come up for air, pushing him back off my dick he fell back slightly and lay there panting and flushed.  Time for some more t i thought, but i think we need to up the game a little.

"Stand up boy" i firmly told him, the look in my eye then if nothing else convinced him to do as i said, quick as a flash he was stood in front of me. "Follow me boy" with that i turned and walked out of the lounge and into my playroom.  Well i call it that, all it is really is my spare room with a sling frame in it.  When i got there i dug out an old dirty jock left over from my last hard session, put it on the sling and dug out a leather harness, i turned to him (he had followed me, good boy!) and told him "Strip off your clothes and put these on, call me when youve finished and dont take too long".

Without waiting for a reply i walked out and into my own room, i quickly stripped off and put on my leather jock, harness, bicep strap, boots and muir cap, slipping on and tying my boots to finish off.

"Im ready daddy" i heard him call, he sounded eager and alert, my dick twitched in my jock.

I walked back into the sling room, he was stood there waiting, in my hand i had another G laced coke, some tina, my pipe and some slamming gear.  I dont slam often, tending to prefer smoking, but i do partake sometimes.

"Good boy, now have another drink then get in the sling" he quickly downed his drink with only a minor grimace, then looked at the sling.  God he'd probably never even seen one before!  "Ok boy, stand in front of it, facing me, then lie back" nervously he did.

"Right now bring your legs up" again he did it, after only a minor hesitation.

I secured his ankles into the straps, telling him that they were there to stop him falling out (yeah, right!).

"Would you like another smoke boy?"

"Yes please daddy!" I could see the T was getting him hooked, he wanted to keep that buzz.

"You've done well so far boy, keep it up and il have a treat for you"  I lit up and as soon as the pipe was ready got him to have 4 big hits off it.  The 2nd dose of G and the T he'd just had were really hitting his system now, his dick was no longer hard but he was really turned on, slowly i caressed his chest, then went to work on his nipples.  Probably no onehad ever done this to him before, he moaned like a bitch on heat and lifted himself up to meet my biting mouth "Easy boy, not so fast" then i went back to work, soon i had him writhing in the sling, i backed off and he looked at me confused.  "We've got hours yet boy, and ive so much more to show you"

Then i pulled up a stool and took a good long look at his ass, best bubble but id seen in years, with just a light coating of fuzz, god this lad would have every daddy in a club lusting after him!

Pulling apart his cheeks i dived in and started rimming him, if he thought me chewing his nips was good he wasnt ready for what this did to him, the groans and moans he was giving off would of woken the dead, i kept working his hole hard, loosening it up bit by bit, then decided to try a finger, at first he flinched but i ressured him and he opened up enough for me to work into him.

"I wasnt expecting this..." he panted, yeah right probably expected a spliff and a suck when he turned up!

"I know boy, but daddy's gonna show you" Little prick tease probably been trying it on all over Grindr.

Whilst i was working his ass with one hand, with another i gently worked a nice tina shard out of the bag with the other, passing it upto my other hand as i quickly pulled out my finger, placing it on the tip before working it back in again.

"Ow that stings!" he exclaimed, again i reassured him, telling him it was because he was so tight, as the tina melted and worked into his system his ass loosened right up, i looked at him maintaining eye contact, as the rush hit him he threw back his head " Fuck!".

"Oh i will boy, just wanna make sure your ready for i"  What he didnt know was i was also using my fingers to scratch his insides, as i now worked 2, 3 then 4 into him i could see red traces on them, i had already strated using j-lube on him to work his hole with.

He now looked back at me with a worried expression "I've never been fucked before, im not sure....".

"You'll be fine boy, you like how my fingers feel dont you?"  He nodded.  "Good, i think your ready for the next step boy, you like how the pipe feels dont ya?"  He nodded again.  "Well this will feel a hell of alot better, believe me!"

With that i turned around and prepared two rigs, nice medium size dose for me and a slightly bigger one for him, picked up the rigs, strap and some swabs i turned around and walked around to his head, placing the stuff on a nearby set of draws.

He looked at me nervously again  "I dont do hard drugs..." he said,  "Well kid what do you think was in that pipe, weed?  Its Tina boy, crystal meth, feels good doesnt it".  I could see his face become more worried, almost panicy.

Dont worry boy, i wont do anything to harm you, i havent yet have i?" my voice intoned nothing but re-assurance.  "Ok il do myself first, you can see what i do, theres no harm involved and you'll be ok".

I then strapped my arm, swabbed a vein and put in the syringe, pulling back for a flush of blood, i then pushed in, pulled out the needle, undid the strap and held my arm above my head, a quick cough as the rush hit and i felt fucking amazing!

"See boy, nothing to it!"

He still looked nervous, but there was a look of hunger there too, the rush from the shard was lessening a bit "Ok daddy, but not too much, god i never do this kind of thing!"  Yes i thought, tina does tend to do this to you, silly young fuck!

Slowly i  prepped him, talking him through it all, with only the slightest wince i put in the needle, when i pulled out and told him to raise his arm, i pulled off the strap and then the rush hit him, if he thought the pipe felt good this must of been fucking amazing.

"God that feels good daddy" he was panting heavier now, i fetched him a glass of water and made him drink it down, dont want him passing out on me!

"How does your ass feel boy?"

"Different daddy, twitchy?"

I moved back around to his ass, i could see it twitching, god he needed to be fucked.  Slowly i lined my dick up with his ass, then started teasing his hole, rubbing over it then slowly pushing in a bit before pulling out again.

"What do you want now boy"

"I want you to fuck me daddy, i've never been fucked but i want it"  He'd probably jacked himself off at night thinking about being fucked, suprised no one had got there first!

"Ok boy but theres a few rules, once im in i dont pull out, i never use condoms, and i always shoot in the guy, ok?"

"Please use a condom daddy, i dont like the idea of unsafe"  Dumb shit, does he think he can tell me what to do?

"I thought i was clear boy, when i fuck its bare only, if your not happy with this then get up and dressed and go home and dont bother me again"  With that i made to unstrap his ankles, as i worked the first strap i saw him chewing his lip.

"Ok daddy, i want to get fucked so bad, i dont know why but i do, and i trust you"  God he really was naive, little bit of chems and a stranger and he was offering them his hole.  Gotta love twinkies!

"Right boy, but any more of that kind of shit and il throw you out myself, got it?"  He lay back and nodded.  "Ok, now you may need these i said as i passed him some poppers, i showed him what to do with them.  He took 6 huge goes up each nostril as i placed my dick at the entrance to his ass, then i pushed forward, i could feel his hole tense despite the poppers.

Now what i hadn't told him through all this was i had HIV, wasn't on meds, probably had a high viral load, and got off on pozzing guys, with or without they're knowledge.

"Slow down" he croaked but i kept pushing until i was balls deep. "You'll get used to it boy, kee breathing, try some more poppers".

I held my dick there for a few minutes whilst he adjusted, then slowly began to work it in and out, building up a nice rythym until i was pounding him.

As i worked myself up all i could hear from him was a stream of "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" which as i sped up descended into groans.

"After a while i slowed down a bit, looked him hard in the eye and said "tell me you want my cum boy, tell me you want daddy's cum in your ass".

By this time he was in 7th heaven, the drugs combined with my cock had sent him into a dream world.

"Please cum in me daddy, just dont stop fucking me, god your dick feels so good, i never thought it would be like this!"

With that i picked up the pace a bit, then 30 seconds later i felt it, my dick started spasaming and i shot a huge load in him.

"HERE'S MY DIRTY CUM BOY, TAKE MY GIFT FUCKER!"

As my orgasm subsided i saw that his cock had got hard again, id been so lost in the fuck i hadn't noticed until now, and he has a small pool of precum on his stomach.

Slowly i pulled out, telling him to clench his ass to stop any coming out whilst i reached over for a butt plug to put in him.

He winced slightly as i force it home, but then just lay there panting.

I helped him out of the sling and back into the lounge. As he sat on the sofa, i fetched him another drink, his dick was still hard but he didnt seem to have the energy to do anything with it.

This was too good an opportunity to miss, taking this lads last neg load, so i discretly put a bit of lube on my ass, then started jacking him off with my lube covered hand, with his eyes closed it was the work of a moment as he came to orgasm to quickly stand up, sit on him and ride him, in a few quick strokes he came, the suprise on his face realsing he had shot on me was a picture.

After we'd both cleaned up a i fetched his clothes and told him to get dressed, he looked suprised.

"But i cant go back home like this, they'll know im on something!".

To be continued, have one or two ideas i need to think through 1st.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 28
  • Downvote 1

Darker the better! The stupid fucker deserves it

Glad you enjoyed,wrote that last bit sober,not totally satisfied with it to be honest,if I'd been high it would of taken a far darker direction I think.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...