Castration Play

Okay so I just started to get into Castration play. I bought my self a elastrator and bands and been doing it about 3 to 10 times a week for about 10 mintues each time. besides tonight and the very first time I used the tool I have came before I could even get the band off the tool. Anyone else have the problem or anything? Also how long have you left the band on? This makes me very horny. Just wish I could keep it on longer

Ya I am hoping that this weekend to go as long as I possibly can. Might put a band on tomorrow morning and just go out and do things around the house and see how long I can last. I heard 12 to 24 hours when it starts to do damage to the balls. Would love to keep a band on till there is no turning back lol. I will also take pictures maybe every 15 mintues of it tomorrow

I am into castration play, I particularly like being bound and having my balls banded. I've also played with a couple of Doms and their two slaves in which they gave us all alcohol injections in our balls. That's one way some guys go for non-clinical castration. It takes many sessions of injections.

Edited by Drumgo
  • Upvote 1

I love the thought of castration play.  One day I play on being done for real.  So far the girlfriend and I just talk about it for fantasy and she ties my balls up real tight we haved used bands yet. I have been tieing them up for years for about 1 to 2 hours at a time and now have trouble getting and maintaining an erection.

as a eunuch, i have some considerable castration play experience.  prior to deciding on becoming truly castrated, I played with the tri bander quite a bit.  In general i found 10-15 minutes was pretty good..    Getting close to an hour would seem to be doing some damage.

i just cannot imagine that would be a good way to finish the little fuckers off.  growing up on a farm and using bands on sheep, you learned that it took some time for the dead nuts to sluff off.  maybe ok for a sheep, but not what i would have wanted to experience

I  don't know- cut off circulation  will cause the  blood to clot, when you unband, isn't this a good way to throw a clot  and end up with a stroke- might render more than just your balls useless

It doesn't work that way with banding. Cutting off the circulation starves the testicles of oxygenated blood. If you leave it on for play only, 30 to 90 minutes, the biggest risk is nerve damage and loss of sensation.

If your intention is castration, you typically leave it on for a few days. The bands are left on until the sac becomes necrotic and falls off, or you cut the sac below the band.

The cords and blood vessels become so compressed that they seal off completely; nothing from the scrotum travels back into the body. This is the most common way farm animals are castrated with low risk of complications.

• 1 month later...