Faster Way To Clean Yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know nothing about chia seeds, thus, I will not address that method of cleaning.

The method of cleaning your colon will depend on how long you plan on being fucked.  If it is a quick hook up meaning a couple of hours or less, use a product that isn't so thorough or deep cleaning.  If you plan on spending several hours being fucked such as in an all night orgy or a session at a bath house, you will need to clean deeply so that what you have in your upper GI tract does not move downward and cause a mishap.

Fleet enema is a fine product.  However, this is not a deep cleaning product.  It is an excellent product for a couple of hours of enjoying a tryst.

If your plan is to have an extended time being fucked which I label over 2 hours, you need to have a deep colon cleaning session.  There is a liquid/drink--unfortunately, I can not remember the name--that is available to you at a pharmacy that is primarily used for cleaning a colon in preparation for a colonoscopy.  It is thorough.  I have used it four times in preparation for colonoscopies.  The down side to this is that the day before is a lost cause for having company or going anywhere.  It is an all day process that will send you rushing to reach a commode.  You will be thoroughly cleaned out though.

What I also would recommend is a shower shot.  It's a device that attaches to your showerhead.  A diverter valve can switch the water flow to your showerhead or to the shower shot.  To the diverter is attached a metal flexible 6 or 8 foot hose.  At the business end of the hose is a nozzle.  Using this method takes as much time as you want to put into cleaning your colon or more so how far up your colon you want cleaned.  The only liquid that goes up your colon is warm water.  I suggest using it until you see crystal clear water twice.  You'll know when to stop.

Do understand that especially the last two methods--and especially the shower shot method--clean your colon and in doing so you will be washing away all good bacteria that your body needs.  To help rectify this, I always have on hand a couple of yogurt containers.  I eat the yogurt when I return home, sleep for awhile, and upon waking I eat the second container of yogurt. 

Good fucking or good being fucked to one and all.   my 2 cents

• Upvote 2

The chia seeds work very well but they are not a quick cleaning solution, you'll see why when you start eating them. They have to be part of a diet regimen over a longer period if you expect to be bottoming. They do a great job of absorbing the messy stuff and carrying it out of you. They are great as a way to keep you generally easy to clean. How deep you clean is dependent on either how long you want to play or how large your partner/s is/are. Being versatile i never know what might be happening when i hook up so I try to be prepared. There is lots of great advice on here about different methods for getting cleaned out, many that I've added to my routine. One thing that I like to do to be sure I'm completely clean is to use a dildo rather vigorously on myself after cleaning to be sure that the "action" won't jar anything loose. Every once in a while I get surprised, but better in my own shower at home than in the heat of battle.

• Upvote 1