A Sling In The Afternoon At Steamworks

garsento

I had a spectacular session at Steamworks here in Toronto on Sunday.

This past year has been one of experimentation. I started to bareback with a long-time fisting partner, someone undetectable. I've also had an on-and-off thing going with a late 50s leather daddy I met at Steamworks. We clicked on a lot of levels: I like smart, well-built kinky people, maybe especially if they're older than me, and I definitely like it when they like me. We had a lot of fun, the issue of our different sero-statuses not coming into play (I'm HIV-negative as of my last test, he's undetectable).

Our most recent time together solo, after having talked with him about his status, I ended up topping him bareback and cumming in his hole. We since got together briefly when some of his friends visited town, but we hadn't gotten to spend much time together. I ended getting the best handjob of my life from one friend, and flipflopped, with condoms, with an energetic muscular mustached guy with a thick and pierced seven inches. I gave him almost as good as I got with my own dick, thick and just under six inches. By the time I got back to the daddy, he had already cum.

Saturday, I got a message from the daddy on Recon mentioning that he was going to have some time free at Steamworks Sunday afternoon. Would I come? That was hardly a question that needed to be asked. Some prepping and a frustrating bus trip later, I made it to his sling room just after he finished being fucked by a condomed guy.

The daddy greeted me with one of his wonderful kisses. We stood in the room kissing for long moments. He's a very oral man, with a wonderful tongue, and great skill at using it. We swapped blow jobs, me happily kneeling by his booted feet as I swallowed his thick six inches, he reciprocating. Eventually, he leaned back onto the sling. I approached, ate his ass, made sure I had lube, and slid in, no condom.

I'm not perfect at sex by any means, but one thing I am good at is lasting long. I enjoy sex as a top--perhaps especially as a bareback top--but I just find it very difficult to cum while topping. I usually need to cum as a bottom, or while I'm jacking off. This means I can last a very long time while fucking. This happened on this occasion. I had a nice leisurely fuck, watching my dick go in and out of him and watching him lying back. I leaned over to kiss him, I held his balls and jacked his hard dick, I tweaked his nipples, I pulled out to east his ass, we talked dirty to each other, and I just kept fucking him. We left the door open part of the time, letting people in to watch. Once, I briefly swapped places with an onlooker who also entered the daddy without a condom.

I did also get fucked bareback by him. The daddy was only the second person to fuck me without a condom. He did not fuck me for long, but I definitely felt it. His dick felt good entering me, entering me more easily than the times he had fucked me with a condom. We didn't last long, me sliding off the sling to swallow him whole before we returned to me fucking him.

Eventually, we stopped to take a break. The daddy took a nap, I cleaned out again and waited.

The next bout of fucking was great. We began with him fucking me for a bit in the sling, but then we switched. I fucked him as we were standing profile-on against the mirror, the daddy leaning forward and moaning as I plunged back and forth into him. We then switched back to the sling, when after he fucked me for a bit I ended up switching. We resumed the same as before, consistent fucking with variations. This time differed in that we kept the door open earlier, and we had many more guests coming in to look. A couple of them wanted me to fuck them, too, but I was committed to fucking the daddy. One of them fingered me for a bit as I fucked, which was nice. Another might have wanted to fuck me as well, but without a condom that was not going to happen.

In the end, we ended up fucking for hours. The daddy was too worn out to come, but I was just barely able to shoot in his hole after he fingered me. We both loved the fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Glad you had a good time. I love bathhouses.

I go regularly. I have since I moved to Toronto a decade ago.

For the record, I also have consistently used condoms, with the exception of one time, maybe two, when I was stealthed. This particular guy, though, I've known him for a year. I trust him, and I've confidence in the relevant science.

Plus, this sex was spectacular.