Risk Assessment Request

Tetali

Had a tooth removed, later that evening, partied with trans girl, shared straw (blow) all night, kissed her on her mouth and licked and sucked each other's balls all night, no other contact, no ejaculation on either end. If she was positive, am I at risk? I'm worried about the empty tooth socket as an entry I am getting tested in 3 weeks..appreciate your views

Hey man thank you for answering me. That night we were drinking as well, would the alcohol in beer (8%), kill the virus if it were in fact in her mouth? I know it sounds dumb but I am goin through it with this and I am trying to analyze every aspect until my test. 

It will help if you realize exactly what is going on with that tooth socket.  The tooth was removed.  There was bleeding. However, the blood's goal is to combine with mucus and other substances to allow the body to heal that socket.  I'm guessing you may even have received some stitches.  Whether you did or not, the goal of the blood in the socket is to create a plug to keep pathogens out.  So, unless you actually disturbed that plug (and you would know because it would start bleeding profusely), you are not in danger of infection from that tooth socket.  Your other behavior sounds pretty innocuous.  And no, the alcohol from beer would not kill the virus when both are in your mouth.

I'd be more concerned about a dry socket than HIV.  Seriously man...drinking and snorting coke with a trans girl the day you got a tooth pulled?  That's pretty hardcore....

Anyways, HIV requires exchange of bodily fluids (semen, blood, etc.) in a pretty narrow chemical and temperature range for transmission.  Spit is not a good vehicle for HIV, so kissing is fine.  If you were sucking her cock, and there was some precum, then yes, there is a remote chance of transmission.  But your mouth is actually pretty well protected against infection (which is why we have an instinctual response of putting a cut in our mouth when we bleed), as you would expect for a part of our body where we're constantly introducing all kinds of things from the outside world.  Have you seen what a toddler will put in his mouth?  Your trans girl's balls are nothing compared with that...

But yes, by all means, get tested.  And given what you've told us of your lifestyle, I'd suggest routine HIV (and STD) tests every three or four months.

thanks..no the contact was stricty as I described...going for 4th generation test supposed to be able to detect at 22 days, will be tested on 21st day from contact...total anomaly and random, now real nervous 

Edited by Tetali