Moving To Sydney - Update On Best Bb Options?

InReference

Hello everyone.

Moving to Sydney in February 2016 for work. Any ideas how how 357, HQ, and Bodyline are for bb these days?

Also how is the bb climate in Sydney? In Chicago, it is fairly easy, even off bbrt. 

Too, if anyone knows anything about the EPIC study beyond the website, let me know. I'm on an e-mail list to get announcements; crossing my fingers I meet the criteria for the study to get PrEP.

Thank you!

I've only been to Bodyline so far, managed to take a few raw cocks there but also a lot of guys who insist on condoms. I think it depends when you go.

You will probably have more luck meeting guys through BBRT or Grindr, there are a LOT of gay guys here who like it raw (many into PNP too if you like that).

As someone new to the scene (and fit, judging by your avatar) you'll get plenty of interest so I'm sure you'll get all the raw cock / ass you want!

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to add my bit as well.  All the venues I find its easy to find raw. HQ naked parties are good especially the sunday ones  also  naked parties  at 357  are easy as well but very crowded.. Early welcome to sydney and   bare is easy and fun mate

• 1 month later...

Went to HQ on a Sunday, February 14th for naked afternoon. I arrived at about 4pm - 2 hours after the start. There were approximately 30 guys there mostly in the 40 and 50 age range and most were not necessarily in the shape I prefer (more bear/daddy types). There was definitely action though if that is your cup of tea. As far as condom use, I did not engage in any activity and did not look closely enough to determine if it was raw or not. I assumed it was raw because that is the vibe I felt from the men there. Hope this helps others who are curious!

• 3 weeks later...

Went to 357 on Sunday, March 6, at approximately 3PM. This was Mardi Gras weekend so keep this in mind. There was literally a line out the door. Demographically, it was approximately 60% asian and the remainder was mixed. This is equally true for the age range, from young to older. Overall, I found there were a lot of skinny asian guys whereas the other guys tended toward beefier to clearly out of shape. There is a wide variety depending upon what you fancy. The space is a bit small on each floor, but there are 4 levels. The dark room on the 3rd level was extremely dark. I found the placement of the lube to be a little unintuitive. All that said, I did not find what I was looking for and left in 45 minutes. 

• 2 weeks later...