Tantric, Cumming Multiple Times.

topstud127

My bf mastered tantric breathing years ago and can cum endlessly within a session. He's literally gone upwards of 20 times with me. Our normal session is he cums six times if he's topping and three or so if he's bottoming. I cum once and I'm done. I can take a break or mini nap and go again, but its hardly worth all of that.

I used to take forever to finish and was very hit or miss on if I'd cum. I read about the tantric breathing, focusing, and directing your energy, it worked and I was very much in control of my ejaculation - but it didn't feel like an orgasm. I was cumming and that was it. No joy or pleasure in it.

Subsequently, I abandoned the intensely focused breathing and now just stay in the moment of enjoying sex.  I cum consistently and in a reasonable time (sometimes quicker than I want to or have to pause to hold off), no longer have the anxiety about it and have mastered refocusing myself if I get a little distracted. Much happier this way, but I still can't keep it up after I finish.

My ultimate goal would be to go all night while cumming over and over like my guy... or at least knowing I can drop a few out without being exhausted. Unfortunately, I still can't control when I cum as a bottom. That's truly a buzzkill.

Anyone else familiar with tantric tricks or how they're able to cum multiple times?

Like, most of my topics, no specific question, just my stream of thoughts and curious what everyone else's process is.

Edited by topstud127

Early on in my brief, but successful chase, I was with a guy who was in the Tantric methods of sex.  No doubt, he was able to cum more than about any single guy I have ever fucked.  I had never had that experience.....so it was quite enjoyable.  However, it was also a bit unusual.  At times, he was so into his own world and doing whatever he had to do, that it was like he was not really paying me much attention.

Don't get me wrong....I am all bottom....and usually told I am damned good at it......but it is nice to feel a bit of connection with a top.  This guy had the techniques of Tantric sex down....he just was not able to convert that into anything other than a lot of somewhat mechanical fucking.  

Would certainly like to experience that with a guy who was a bit more able to connect in ways other than basic cock in the ass.