Group Meetup Frustration

bbinbpark

Anyone else feel like it's way harder to set up a group session than it needs to be?  

Tonight on BBRT got hit up from a guy visiting from out of town.  Looked promising, thought we were gonna meet, but then he tossed out that he wanted a group.  I told him I was open to it, and if we didn't find anyone after some time to get together.  

After looking for a while, I had messaged him to see if he had anyone yet, and didn't hear back from him.  I know he read the message, he looked at my profile again after that message.  It pisses me off, if you're not interested, cool.  

If you're only interested in groups then make sure you have someone lined up.  The buds I invite to groups are always ones that I can have a good time with if the other guy is a dud or doesn't show up at all.  

Yeah....it just never seems to happen regardless of all the talk.   At one time, I tried a lot to have some group stuff going on.  Again, in a smaller town, it just never seemed to happen like you might think.  Even simply finding a "third" seems to have limited success much of the time.  

Most of the time, I found that a lot of guys would respond to a post, but few really wanted to show up and fuck.  I find that the so called "straight" guys who say they wanna play seem less likely to follow up than guys who identify as gay.   No doubt, we all accept some role in "hot chat" when we go on line.  However, it seems that in the past decade, there are more an more guys just talking and less guys doing anything.   Perhaps that is due to a more open environment in many areas for LGBTQ people.

Maybe we need a "casual fuck card".  Each time you actually engage in somewhat random fucks, you get some points.   A blow job might be one point,  anal sex a couple points.  Bareback anal could be 5 points.   Getting POZZED could be 10 or more.  Group sex could have some multiplier.

That way we could advertise our points...and get them into a verified database......then if you chat with a "0" point guy, you know that it probably is not gonna result in any exchange of cum.   But, when you run into a guy with 6 digits, you KNOW somebody is gonna get fucked.

• Upvote 2

It was a lot easier when I still lived in Playa del Ingles on Gran Canaria. That town is loaded with horny guys, whatever time of the year. Locals and tourists alike. Poor cleaners of the hotel rooms or (gay) resorts to clean up the mess ;-)

hmmm....i just always assumed that if I was chatting with a guy and he asked if I was interested in a group that:

1) he wasn't really into me but didn't want to just outright say it

2) he wanted me to organise additional sex partners that he probably couldn't get on his own

And a sure fire way to get blocked is to ask if I know any other (black) tops. Really dude? Even if I knew a dozen horny tops that would drop everything and come to my place on command, why would I share them with you?

And here's the funniest part - if you think guys are already picky trying to decide if they want to have sex one on one, try and organise a group. People who are 5s start demanding that anybody else invited is a 10. Get the fuck outta here! 

The only way I'll consider playing with a guy in a group is if we've played one on one and have discussed it. I did make one exception while traveling in the US once. I met this guy and we jointly organised a party on BBRT. But we first played one-on-one before the other guys showed up. I'm versatile bottom, he is versatile top which meant that we could handle whatever services were requested. Probably the best part was that we could look out for each other - but the others guys didn't know we had a secret pact. 

• Upvote 1

Don't sweat it man, I totally identify with you. It's happened to me many times. Guys will chat me up, seem interested, or even claim they want to set something up with another guy or whatever, but they either just stop talking, or make some lame excuse and don't follow through. Of course, many guys actually mean what they say, so not all are flakes, but sadly several are. I don't get it.

Yesterday I was on bbrts kind of looking, and some hot dude hit me up asking if I wanted to tag some bottom with him. I said sure, and he got strangely quiet. He then messaged me about the other guy where he was, etc. But then, when I hit him back showing my interest, he never responded again. I asked again, no response. He just stopped chatting. I told him to not waste my fucking time any more and have a nice day.

I am as laid back as anyone, and always game for a hot time, but I mean what I say, and expect the same. Anything else is a waste of time. Just this week, some other hot looking dude messaged me wanting to meet and I showed up and knocked on the door and he would not answer, and I was standing there like a fool. He claimed he had "gone to run an errand to buy a phone charger" and asked me to come back. Nah, not going to do that. The guy even had the nerve to ask me if I "would buy him a phone charger and lube" before coming to his place, "I'll pay you back man". Really? You're a bottom but you don't even have any lube? That's bullshit. Guys need to be straight up and mean what they say.

I don't have many hangups, just be straight up, mean what you say, show up when you say, have good teeth and good breath, and be fun and easy going! Really not that picky. I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of meaningless talk and not much action in the hookup arena lately..

I avoid at all costs meeting at guy at his place, Normally it's a huge disappointment period, I've had everything from they don't looks like there pics & description of profile to total nut jobs or the worst in my book they live like slobs - sorry not my thing. If i am meeting anyone privately it's because i know them beforehand otherwise outside somewhere, club bar whatever, That way if you don't like what you see it's not a total waste of time & if they don't want to meet up outside i avoid them in general.

• Upvote 1

Yea, seems like just a lot of weird flakes. I'm a pretty laid back guy, but if you're going to host, at least make things presentable. I met a guy awhile back who had a disgustingly messy place and it reeked of cat piss I left right then and there because it was so gross. And this bottom this week who said he wanted to meet and seemed cool but then called me 10 minutes before asking me to buy him lube and a phone charger? What the fuck?? And then didn't answer the door. 

The these guys this week who seemed cool and wanted to meet but then stood me up. I'm to the point now where I am not chasing any more. If someone is interested, I'll play my part, but not going to go above and beyond any more. If a strange guy wants to meet, then it's going to be during the day when it's safe or in a safe spot in public not some gas station or somewhere weird. Tired of the flakes.

I will never understand why guys hit me up and start chatting and then when I reply back, with "hows it going" or "whats up", they clam up and just stop chatting. A chat is supposed to be mutual right? Whats with all these guys who hit you up but then go totally quiet? 

It was a lot easier when I still lived in Playa del Ingles on Gran Canaria. That town is loaded with horny guys, whatever time of the year. Locals and tourists alike. Poor cleaners of the hotel rooms or (gay) resorts to clean up the mess ;-)

haha you lucky sod living there, i love it :) im going back in march for the bear carnival. i love the cruising bars there, LOVE them .

• Upvote 1