Never Done Bareback Before - First Time?

WritingBug

I live in London, zone two south. I've never done bareback outside of my relationship, I'm youngish, and I have no preference regarding age so long as you can still fuck. I do have a fetish for black guys, but I have no issues sleeping with any other race. I can pm pics if you ask.

Chem friendly but it isn't essential, open to public meets, but prefer private. Can sometimes accom, but usually prefer to travel.

Edited by WritingBug

good luck and enjoy.  just know there can be a major consequence of your action.  i know, i chased and caught last fall.  the chasing and hot sex is fun, but the virus is forever......enjoy but understand what you are doing.   if you find some willing cocks, please share the stories here....many of enjoy reading of new guy's adventures.  you might also want to take the bareback pledge....www.barebackpledge.com.   take the pledge then take the plunge.