Flip Fucking With A 24 Year Old

myDNA4u

Been chatting on line with a cute 24 year old in Tampa. As hosting for both of us is a hassle, I met him at a bathhouse. Watched him get fucked by a hot bear for a good 30 minutes in the maze then the bear and I tag teamed him in a sling until I dumped my load up his guts. Later he came by my room and after some cuddling and pillow talk he grabbed my legs and proceeded to pound my hole until he dumped a huge 3 day load up my guts.

After driving home I had to change my underwear as I had leaked massive amounts of jizz out of my ass. Woke up this morning to a second pair of cum filled undies and I'm still leaking.

• Upvote 4

I have to admit, those mornings of waking up with cum soaked boxers is a real treat.  I like to be able to lay in the bed and recount how that cum got into my ass in the first place.   Knowing that I look enough cock to have leakage hours later reminds me that getting fucked is indeed a passion.....