From Bottomming And Jerking Off To Being A Top

Activiste

Topping and bottoming  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you jerk off while being fucked?

2. 2. Are you versatile?

• Yes
    • No/rarely because I can't
    • No/rarely because I don't want to

I have a wonderful sex experience with my bf. He is an actor, a dancer with a perfect body and a very nice huge dick and 99.99% of the times he had sex before we met (he has had a lot of it) it was him topping with a condom. I also thought I was vers-top when we met.

It took few weeks for me to be able to get used to his big dick, and then i realized i wanted to explore the "bottoming" part of my sexuality. I was fucked by few guys while on business trips, and understood I don't want to bottom with condoms. Upon my return I asked my bf if we could do it raw, and we never fucked wrapped since.

I fucked him a dozen times and few times I could cum in his ass. But most of the times he fucks me from being gentle to very hard. I love his cum inside me. But the problem is – I stopped getting hard thinking about myself fucking anyone unless I have a big raw dick in my ass... That is not great since my bf wants to be fucked too and I'm only waiting for his dick and his cum..

I think only now i understood: I have kind of a stereotype behaviour – I feel a  dick in my ass - then i get hard - then i start to jerk off - then i cum. And this sequence is completely wrong i guess..

Not that long ago I started to bottom for my bf without touching my dick. That is amazing! No more jerking off while fucking. And that means I, (A) - enjoy every second of being fucked and bred, ( B)- I want to top him again.

By posting this I just want to know how you deal with versatility thing.

Edited by Activiste

Totally versatile though I've very much been in a topping mood the last three months.

I rarely cum when bottoming... It's very difficult for me, unfortunately. I jerk off but I either lose my load, go limp, or don't bother.

Topping, I've regularly had guys cum with no hands and often while jerking off.