Surprise Shower Fuck

loadsofloads

A straight friend of ours was visiting for the weekend.  He likes to dabble in the gay side and usually spends a couple days with us getting fucked raw until his hole is messed up - then he goes back to his family life.  Last weekend he arrived as usual and we spent Saturday night giving him what he wanted up the ass, with a few lines and a bottle of JD to help us along the way.

Now, I like getting a load up my hole also, but only my partner obliges whilst our mate is visiting.  This Sunday morning, however, was different.  Our mate was in the shower so I decided to join him and see what happened. As it turns out he was already hard when I got into the shower, so we sucked each other off.  I was just about to slip into his hole when he told me to turn around.  Without even asking he pushed his knob into me and started banging my hole hard, not saying a word.  I just took it rough, admittedly a bit stunned, but still loving every second.

After about three minutes he groaned, pulled-out, and slapped my ass.  I knew he’d left a load in me.  I asked him why, all of a sudden, he wanted to top.  He answered saying he didn't really know, he simply felt like it, adding this was likely a single occasion, and that I oughtn't get my hopes up!

Anyway, I went back to bed and took a load from my partner, using the first load as lube.  Love it

• Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...

In the shower anything goes. Recently I was showering post sex with a total bottom friend and he started rubbing his dick up and down my soapy crack. Next thing I know he's holding onto my hips pushing it in my verse ass and then pounding away. After we both came and troweled off, he told me it was the first time he topped in years.

• Upvote 1