Sixteen Thoughts Since Deciding---And Acting

To some extent, the past week was my debut as a barebacker and by extension chaser.  For me, this was a multi-year concept that has had a very detailed plan.

The third phase of my plan was simple on one aspect.  I would just start saying no to condoms.  But the more detailed version is more telling.  I worked for many months on determining how to start.  I choose to arrange as much sex as possible in the first week.  I ended up with four guys who agreed to be part of my first week.  Each one claimed to be poz and not on meds.   Additionally two claimed that they had confirmed pozzings of other men.  One of those two guys ended up getting his three "converts" to be with me as well.  For added measure, I met two additional guys on-line and hooked up with them.

So, over the course of 9 days, I enjoyed bareback sex 10 times (one guy came back for a second time) and had 16 ejaculations into my body.  No chance of my act being a one time, random thing.  I made my decision and acted on it.

The next phase will be to continue to seek out possible poz mates and engage in sex when possible...but certainly not at the rate of the first week.

In 2016 it is estimated that 40,000 American gay men will be come infected with HIV.  As many as one quarter of that group will be men who made the choice to chase the bug.   I have no idea that I will be one of them....but my starting week is an indication that I will indeed become poz myself.

• Upvote 4

Hope i become one of the new HIV infected Men, not from USA but from Europe. Just looking for the bug in my country(Portugal), but its a very hard job to find a gift giver :(

Next week will have my first bareback with a poz, wish me good luck ;)

• Upvote 1

Next week will have my first bareback with a poz, wish me good luck ;)

good luck with the first time.....if it is like mine, you will find it so intense......just be certain it is what you want....and that you can deal with the potential outcome.

• 2 months later...

I too have recently become a full fledged chaser. I thought about if for a couple of years. I have only barebacked for some time now. This is what led me to chasing

I have no desire to ever have a top use a condom while fucking me. It is just my preference. I don't need any lectures please! I too have come to the conclusion that becoming poz is inevitable so why not enjoy it for all that it is worth.

At first I thought I would like to know who the person is/was doing the honors. However I find it hotter just continuing taking anon loads and being converted by a secret donor.

I Have become one of the participants in the chasing scene here myself at the beginning of this year. Have always been a BB bottom and very selective and cautious all my life, the thought and fears always scared the hell out of me and especially a few years back after a friend and I were stealthed by a couple of guys claiming to be negs and clean. My friend took and converted almost immediately, but for some reason I didn't. After that I pretty much stopped bottoming and enjoying sex altogether for several years, until back last summer I broke down and allowed a hott BBC to take me and use me for several sessions over several weeks time. This brought back many of the needs and desires I was accustomed to in my younger years after being broken in and trained as a BB bottom back in my early 20's. It finally came to the point of being overwhelmed and I began having what I thought were some really weird thoughts and desires creeping in on me. I began talking and chatting with other poz guys on some of the boards when they would appear and open up and allow me to ask all the usual and mostly personal questions and their opinions on the subject. Slowly I found myself having a mind change about the whole idea and the stigma of being HIV poz and slowly realized that with my older age now, the bottom line was that it wasn't going to be the disease that will probably get to me as much as the older age and other problems that are bound to come up and finish me off. With all of that in thought and mind, I decided to just let go and have as much fun as I can with the years I have left. I've began hitting the bathhouses more frequently and taking all loads from guys when possible and not asking any questions, just opening myself up and letting them have it when they want it. That in itself has been very liberating for me and have become quit a cock and cum craving slut as the result. Am having much more enjoyment now and am not worrying about it anymore, what happens will happen and I know it is inevitable sooner or later, but am open to and willing to accept it and carry on. As with hotbbbottom4u, have thought it to be the ultimate to be able to know who the gift giver is or would be, but in reality it will be from an anon secret donor and am willing to accept that.

Edited by Homo60

• 3 weeks later...