Loaded In A Tent

cowboycumdump

I met a guy on A4A and after we had been chatting for a while we decided to meet up and camp on the beach.  I picked him, together with his camping gear and headed out to the camp site.  We hung out for a while until it was time for bed, but we had both been too shy to start anything. 

It was a cold night so we snuggled up inside the tent and as soon as we got close, I could feel his dick getting hard. I immediately started pushing my ass against his crotch, which only made his dick bigger. I could feel a good size and I was dying to get a load in my hole, so I quickly pulled down his shorts and found he wasn't any underwear, to I spat in my hand, and lubed his thick hard cock, as with my other hand I pulled off my shorts.  He immediately probed my ass with his cock, and being caught-up in the moment, I pushed my ass onto his bare dick.  The sensation of his cock head slipping into my hole heightened the excitement, and in no time his bare cock had opened-up my ass so in no time I had him deep inside my body.

He started pumping slowly, and I could feel the full glory of his bare cock.  It felt amazing.  He started going faster and I could feel his dick getting harder as his balls slapped against my ass.  All of a sudden he murmured "I'm close.  Are you clean?"

"Yes," I replied, asking "You?"

Before he could answer his dick began pulsating as his cum filled me up.  Only when he was done pumping his load into my ass did he answer "Yeah, me too.".

Of course I fell asleep with his cum in my ass.  It was the best feeling ever.

• Upvote 18

• 3 months later...
Guest bbncguy

That's hot! I remember my first poz load, he was fucking me and asked if I wanted him to pull out...that was easy, no...go balls deep! He did!