Poz On Poz Fun With Frosting!

Sexualhealing1

Most of this week I was talking to this really hot guy from Tennessee on Grindr.  It turned-out he was originally from my area although he was planning a trip back for only the second time in 11 years, although he wants to move back to be near his family and may be doing so in the next few months.  

He had his status online, I tend not to post mine, but I don't hide it when asked.  As it's only been three months, I am still working out how to deal with disclosing.   Anyway, after several days of chatting, last night me messaged to tell me he really needed a release, as it had been over a week since he came.  I told him to come over and he could do as he pleased with my ass.   He said he would be over in about 30 minutes, giving me time to get ready.  He also said the he wanted to eat my ass for a while, but that he wanted me to find something sweet for him to eat while doing it.  

When he got here, I was not disappointed. His pics did not do him justice,  just super hot, early 30's, a little scruff, great fit body and and amazingly perfect 8" cock.   I took him up to my room and immediately started taking his clothes off.   I had to to have that cock in my mouth.  I spent the next 30 minutes playing with his cock, licking and sucking on it.   Then he said he wanted to eat my ass. and asked what I had come up with for a sweet treat.   I had made cinnamon rolls earlier, so I had some left over frosting and handed it to him.  

He pulled my ass in the air, swirled some of the frosting around my hole and then stared in.   I have never experienced a better, hotter more amazing rim job in my life.   He went at me for a good twenty minutes.   Finished off the frosting, and then had his tongue the entire way up my hole.    I started begging him to put his cock in me.   He lubed up and slipped inside.   With me on all fours, he proceeded to pound my hole for about 15 minutes.  He would slow down when he was close and then start up again.  Finally, he let loose with an enormous load in my hole.  I could feel his cock throbbing deep in me and he shot at least eight or nine big shots up my ass.  Then he started pounding me again for a few minutes.  I was hoping for a second load, but he didn't make it that far, but rather finally collapsed in exhaustion.  

I just sat on the bed catching my breath while he dressed and then I saw him.  I am really hoping he does move back now, it would be so awesome to be able to get together with him on  a regular basis and have a poz bud with whom to play.  

• Upvote 9