Is The Life Of Gay Men Really So Depressing

Marksbottomboi1089

I have been with the guy who was my best friend all my life and he was 2 years older with me. He was always almost obsessed with me. He would take me with him everywhere. When I was 14 he  was 16  a very talented jock and hung out with studs and jocks and me a fucking heart breaking pussy hound he is 6'2  Very Black Hair and Violet eyes  and a 9.5 thick cock. I told im at 14 I was gay and he said instantly be my lover I said I am scared I am a virgin he said baby I will teach you everything. I said OK but you have to break up with your gf Lisa today or no i will just wait in 20 minutes his cock was in my virgin mouth he blew 3 loads and left me he didnt tell me he was calling Lisa I thought he just used me to blown3 loads. here he was going to breakup with Lisa and be mine. he I believe is not gay despite he  sure knows how how 2 men have sizzling hot sex and his cock is really think my boypussy fits his cock exacrly neither o fthe guys we let fuck me were bigger that Mark. Me and mark are going to Carnegie  Mellon University and live together with our 2 best friends Brothers Brian and Chris.. Brian and Chris are just horrid a getting laid so Mark has them fuck me pretty often and I am cool with my two best friendslwanting me to suck thier dicks or fucking me. Usually Me Mark Brian and Chris spend saturday at the Marriott fucking all day I get all the attention.Sunday its just me and Mark he fucks me like 5 or 6 times last weeked he ended up fucking me 9 times over the whole weekend. and tons of blow jobs but dude has staminaaina he can fuck and blow loads all day I am always full of his cum. Mark loves it when the two brothers DP me and I have 2 brothers cock in my boy hole. We really are basically monogamous but since I  was a virgin when  Mark got me he wants me to know I can have sex with other guys as long as  we do it controlled. The problem is Mark has a really high sex drive. I typically blow him about 45 minutes but I know how to make him cum in 10 minutes. I know how to use his cock. when we fuck Mark usually fucks me at least an hour so we fuck like once a day and I blow him 4 or 5 times a day. My dad and his dad own a law firm. Mark works  there and I actually will blow him at work often. Our parents know we fuck they caught us/ his cock was 3/4 down my throat I get all the cock I want and his cock is fucking perfectly straight thick and  9.5 inches. Mark is without a doubt an  alpha male and I never thought my lover would be such a strong personality I am not by nature submissive like I just refused to let him play rugby. He THOUGHT he was I wouldnt have sex with him and I quit sleeping with him at night he cracked in 4 days. he came to my parents house 4 days laterI  told my mom tell him Im am busy and she was so shocked she knows we are lovers  she then returns and say Tim you stop this right now Mark is so  upset he said he won't play Rugby I said well if you hear noise he is getting his reward she said don't tell me please you are my baby I smiled I am sure she heard mark fucking me twice. He did pound my fucking hole that day But that is just so rare. Rugby is fucking fierce. andMark is a fucking macho jock he has zero fuccking sense I have to rein his  ass in at times. But its very very rare. he is wreckless. We don't use drugs. HeMark actually said he would beat my asss over drugs AND alcohol. He has a problem with alcohol but that was when he was 15 and 16 mark was a line backer on the high school football team and was the team Captain as a junior and senior of the baseball team. the was class Vice President and another year he was President. He was in National Honor sSocirty. He is a solid dude. He really was never one to cheat on his GFs  but damn he ha fucked 253 cunts. I forbid him fucking with pussy at all.

So I want an MBA from Carnegie Mellon and will drag Mark with me My IQ is 167 Mark is a 131 so I will drag my baby though the worlds number 12 MBA program. We want to get a house we are really commited to our relationship and when you are fucking an alpha male if you want to be happy you  don't worrry about smalll stuff let Mark handle it.  My parents quit asking me almost anything I always said I have to taalk to Mark they just askhim which is fine. I have like zero stress. Mark handles it all. It was easy with the sex heb  trained me to be exactly what he wants a bottom who loves sucking cock daily.

I barely ever read happy posts

.My lover of over 4 years has ever fucking trait you can imagine of an Alpha Male. He had sex with over 200 women by 16.  He was the Baseball Team Captain as a Junior and Senior and a starting linebacker for the football team. He believes his judgement is beyond reproach by his 2 year younger  lover I am Chris I am 18 my lover of over 4 years is 20 his name is Mark.He ignores any obstruction Imake which is so rr it alone should be a red flag tat I am bottom line deadly serious. First he took my virginity at 14 after I told him I was gay, as in 20 minutes, He was asking me to be his lover he tries to keep the GF of 2 years I refuse and say I will wait but I don't know how long. He feels if he doesn't act immediately he will lose me forever. OK where the fuck  was all this before I told him I was gay. He had the pat answer he anticipated this a lot.. His rapid response was would you be my lover. I was in love with this asshole my whole life and the older I got the more sexualized it became. He was the Ultimate Fantasy Man I could never have thought the chances were below ZERO a million times. I wanted to have sex with him almost every fucking minute of every day after about 11. When I am 12 my parents are in Vegas with his parents  I was 12 1///2  he tells me to strip and just obey him he then gives me a hand job to in fact prove I can shoot a load of cum. Where was the love then?  He makes me do just the absolute scariest thing and tell him I am gay scared shitless he will just dump me and I am a freak everyone will hate. The whole fucking thing was all calculated and he just sat back as I approach the edge.. His reaction  was so fucking calculated that he had the deal done in less than 20 minutes had his dick in my mouth in 20 minute blows 3 loads down my formerly virgin mouth that he violated and basically just leaves me without mentioning he is in fact dumping the GF. It crossed my mind he just used me to blow 3 loads down my throat ad its over before it began. I find out like the next day. One look at his huge cock then it was 8 inches now it is an amazing 9,5 inches and so fucking thick. It is apiece of art. At 14 he fucks my 4 year old virgin asshole with an 8 inch  thick cock. He just destroys my boy pussy week one and it took until week 3 before I could enjoy anal sex with him. Hiding my destroyed boy hole in the first week was a nightmare of absolute pain untreated and fundamental dishonesty by omission  to my parents that every  day my boy hole was being fucked by a a 8 inch thick hard cock, No I hide it.undercover ass fucking me from my parents.  He had me sucking cock eating cum on  day one and preparing my asshole for anal sex on day 2 his immediate goal was to sexualize me instantly. He was fucking me up the ass in 3 short weeks. I was his bottom fuck boy in just 3 weeks.  I loved him. I was now able to have oral and anal sex he was all  set.

Now about 98% of the time I am just compliant with him on almost any subject. One day he gets this brainstorm he is now 20 and a super jock and he is joining an organized rugby team. I told him instantly I knew a bunch of Rugby players its like Death Match he would NEVER be on a Rugby Team in his life, Sounds sort of clear and the bottom line.I was so clear and direct I said you will NEVER join a fucking Rugby Team as long as I Iive it is a non-starter period that will never change. One might think well Chris does absolutely anything Mark says this sounds serious ? So Mark lasts 4 days whines to my mother I tell her the drill and everyone knows I am so fucking compliant with Mark he must have really fucked up.  Mark would have surely ended up in a hospital somewhere with God knows how serious of an injury and I just was not playing that game.It eludes Mark until day 4 when he finally gets clarity surrenders he comes to my Moms I say I am busy cause only one thing was the game changer and in fact he finally realizes he in fact is not going to be in the next hospital bed from a game related injury. He tells my mother he said just forget abut the Rugby team I won't join and once again he has me back home in bed naked  fucking me in about a half an hour so he was just testing me.

Does basic logic elude these guys?

.My lover of over 4 years has ever fucking trait you can imagine of an Alpha Male. He had sex with over 200 women by 16.  He was the Baseball Team Captain as a Junior and Senior and a starting linebacker for the football team. He believes his judgement is beyond reproach by his 2 year younger  lover I am Chris I am 18 my lover of over 4 years is 20 his name is Mark.He ignores any obstruction Imake which is so rr it alone should be a red flag tat I am bottom line deadly serious. First he took my virginity at 14 after I told him I was gay, as in 20 minutes, He was asking me to be his lover he tries to keep the GF of 2 years I refuse and say I will wait but I don't know how long. He feels if he doesn't act immediately he will lose me forever. OK where the fuck  was all this before I told him I was gay. He had the pat answer he anticipated this a lot.. His rapid response was would you be my lover. I was in love with this asshole my whole life and the older I got the more sexualized it became. He was the Ultimate Fantasy Man I could never have thought the chances were below ZERO a million times. I wanted to have sex with him almost every fucking minute of every day after about 11. When I am 12 my parents are in Vegas with his parents  I was 12 1///2  he tells me to strip and just obey him he then gives me a hand job to in fact prove I can shoot a load of cum. Where was the love then?  He makes me do just the absolute scariest thing and tell him I am gay scared shitless he will just dump me and I am a freak everyone will hate. The whole fucking thing was all calculated and he just sat back as I approach the edge.. His reaction  was so fucking calculated that he had the deal done in less than 20 minutes had his dick in my mouth in 20 minute blows 3 loads down my formerly virgin mouth that he violated and basically just leaves me without mentioning he is in fact dumping the GF. It crossed my mind he just used me to blow 3 loads down my throat ad its over before it began. I find out like the next day. One look at his huge cock then it was 8 inches now it is an amazing 9,5 inches and so fucking thick. It is apiece of art. At 14 he fucks my 4 year old virgin asshole with an 8 inch  thick cock. He just destroys my boy pussy week one and it took until week 3 before I could enjoy anal sex with him. Hiding my destroyed boy hole in the first week was a nightmare of absolute pain untreated and fundamental dishonesty by omission  to my parents that every  day my boy hole was being fucked by a a 8 inch thick hard cock, No I hide it.undercover ass fucking me from my parents.  He had me sucking cock eating cum on  day one and preparing my asshole for anal sex on day 2 his immediate goal was to sexualize me instantly. He was fucking me up the ass in 3 short weeks. I was his bottom fuck boy in just 3 weeks.  I loved him. I was now able to have oral and anal sex he was all  set.

Now about 98% of the time I am just compliant with him on almost any subject. One day he gets this brainstorm he is now 20 and a super jock and he is joining an organized rugby team. I told him instantly I knew a bunch of Rugby players its like Death Match he would NEVER be on a Rugby Team in his life, Sounds sort of clear and the bottom line.I was so clear and direct I said you will NEVER join a fucking Rugby Team as long as I Iive it is a non-starter period that will never change. One might think well Chris does absolutely anything Mark says this sounds serious ? So Mark lasts 4 days whines to my mother I tell her the drill and everyone knows I am so fucking compliant with Mark he must have really fucked up.  Mark would have surely ended up in a hospital somewhere with God knows how serious of an injury and I just was not playing that game.It eludes Mark until day 4 when he finally gets clarity surrenders he comes to my Moms I say I am busy cause only one thing was the game changer and in fact he finally realizes he in fact is not going to be in the next hospital bed from a game related injury. He tells my mother he said just forget abut the Rugby team I won't join and once again he has me back home in bed naked  fucking me in about a half an hour so he was just testing me.

Does basic logic elude these guys?