Old Man Turned Me Into A Cocksucker

steveperry

• 2 years later...

Nothing better than to be bred by bbc, especially more than one. I’ve only been fucked by 2 guys at the same time but would love for it to be 4-5. Love that feeling of cum running down your leg for next few hours. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2022 at 3:39 AM, hotguy02 said:

...I uploaded videos of me sucking him on xHamster and xvideo.   Open to the public he loves it.  He even asked me to monetize it so I can give him the money from the videos. But I haven't they are still open free.    But I love sucking. He made me a true cocksucker

@hotguy02 - Thank you for your delicious story of your development ...

But I am sure the others agree that you should share your link with us ... 

When I was 16, I gave my first blowjob to an old man in the train station toilets for 5 marks. He was so charismatic and dominant that I went with him and his friend afterwards and lost my virginity there. They raised me to be their obedient sex slave and let anyone who wanted to fuck me. Unfortunately, they moved away two years later, but I haven't forgotten them and their upbringing to this day.