Original Halloween Demon Story

I was the original author of the Halloween bareback story that ends with the college guy driven to the party in the countryside getting fucked by guys dressed as demons, which turned out to be a conversion party. I've seen it here a few times, but the rewrites are shit and state the conversion part way too frankly and unartfully--there was an art to the boner-inducing coyness I used in the original, because it could be appreciated by guys who don't think that the (frankly, weird, let's be honest -- we're trying to relive our infection and make it hot by finding a story that makes it not anonymous... though an anonymous conversion is hot for some people) conversion fetish is hot. (That was a run-on sentence. I'm drunk. Deal with it, I'll write you a new story, ha.) Does anyone have the original? I prefer it, and would like to jerk off to my original work. Total props to anyone who can find the original, or one closer to it than I've been able to find lately. Thanks!

• Moderators

If it was on BugShare, this is the last archive of the stories index of site that I know exists: https://web.archive.org/web/20110208020151/http://bugshare.net/conversionstories/zindex.html.

If you find it there, will you please repost it? Thanks!

Wow! That brings back a lot of memories. Thanks for sharing the link.