[Ted's Cum Whores] 11/7/2008 Breed and go UPDATED

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Ted's original blog post click here

Holloway Motel

Room 216

8465 Santa Monica Blvd.

West Hollywood, CA 90069

This is the location info for my bareback pump and dump on Friday November 7, 2008 starting at 6:00PM-2:00AM. There's no set time to arrive as long as it's within the hours specified. I'll be the only bottom so only tops are welcome. All loads must be shot in my ass. Please come hard and ready to fuck. No limp dicks!!! To control the crowd this will be a walk in, pump and dump, then bail scene. No lingering or hanging out. But you can shoot as many loads as you want to. There may or may not be other tops there when you arrive. It's hit or miss and I can't promise anything.

No drugs allowed!!! Don't show up on drugs!!! Poppers are cool. The shower will be available but bring your own towel. Thanks!!!

You can call my cell anytime after 2:00PM on Friday November 7, 2008 for the room number, which will be on my voice mail announcement (714-865-8841). Thanks!!!

picCA26JP07-2.JPG

dick.JPG

bod2.JPG

sex4.jpg

ass.jpg

Sucking+Dick.jpg

sex2.jpg

sex3.jpg

sex.jpg4562057707528498860-2065158482032184286?l=tedscumwhores.blogspot.com

More...