Bathhouse

as1717

This will be short because I am writing it on my phone.

I had a few hours to kill in the city today after an appointment so I went to the bathhouse, which wasn't busy during the day time hours.  In fact, although I lay in sling for some time, no one fucked me. Then I went to a video room and lay on the cushioned stand in middle of room laying, positioning myself as if I was on a fuck bench.  An older guy (with a huge cock) and a a cute young guy entered the room and after a bit the older guy began fucking me raw and the younger guy presented himself for me to suck, which, of course, I did.  

"Fuck him harder, and give him your load," the young guy told the older man, and I added my encouragement that he breed me.

After several minutes, after having fucked me quite hard, the older guy announced he was about to cum.  

"Come in my ass," I demanded, which he did, blowing a a large load into my ass.

The young guy repeatedly commented how HOT the scene was, and I completely agree.  Especially as his cum is still in my ass as I lay in bed.

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...