Stealthing Fantasy

smoosh

In the last year, the three guys who had insisted in "safe only" fucks stealthed me.  The first time I thought it was my imagination but later I could feel his cum churning inside my guts.  I've been fucked by two of the guys occasionally, always raw, and they never ask about condoms.  One guy tells me how he loves feeling my hole on his dick.  I told them both how nasty they were just breeding me like that taking control, and it really turns them on fucking me harder.  One guy sometimes fucks me at night, meets straight friends for drinks, then comes back drunk and wanting to fuck my wet cummy hole like a whore.  "Are you awake?" or "I'm outside" is all he says, then comes in and just uses me like a dumping ground. He spits on his fingers, feels my hole holding his earlier load, then slides in.  So hot.

• Upvote 1

These other guys are right.  If you open up the flood gates you will want it all the time.  Based on your situation you should get on PREP to protect your partner and then get your ass filled.  With regards to getting stealthed- take a pillow and put it over your head while the Top is fucking you.  Tell him to give it to you and don't look back.  Chances are the pig fucking you will go in raw.  Yum