Awesome Condom Game

kinkyslaveboy

Been fucked by a guy a few times and he has always insisted on a condom. I let him just cause I love how hung he is. So an hour ago he txt and wants to fuck. I was still in bed and told him only if he fucks raw. So he finally agrees to let me pick the condom and the lube. I quickly grabbed a ribbed condom and put it in a baby oil bath. He got there in about an hour and I put the condom on him which was too small to begin with but i got it on. Then I laid down on the bed face down and told him to spit and shove. Worked like a charm and the condom broke on the first thrust. I told him to just keep going, but he pulled out. He said he knew how to settle our difference and whatever the outcum we would do it that way from now on. So he tells me about this game he played with some girls at a party where the would put 5 condoms on a guy with olive oil slathered on each one. The goal was to make the guy cum before all the condoms came of or broke. Otherwise they got a creampie. He said we would do the same with 3 condoms and use vasaline as lube,If he came before they all broke then we play safe, if not, its bb from now on. I got super turned on by the whole idea so i jumped up and ran to my toy box. I got 3 ribbed condoms, vasaline, and a tube of oralgel. He never even noticed me put a big glob in the first condom. I teased him a bit to be sure it had time to work . THen he shoved a big glob of vasaline in my hole and went to fucking. I wasnt really ready for the fucking he gave me but after about 20min and 3 positions I felt the last condom pop. Took him another 30 to finally pump his cum deep in my guts. He looked at me and said those condoms were too tight and made his cock numb. Told me from now on we are no condoms and no lube. Just spit and shove. Was a great morning

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...