1Day - 2 Btm Neighbors

I've been hella stressed out betwen new job and new home so needed to pound some hot butt, so hoped onto Craigs and BBRT, and within by lunch time had fucked 2 neighbors asses.

The 1st was a short, big white kid from Craigs who had chatted with me before after I responded to his butt pic with an ad wanting a Daddy to fuck him.  Here was his big phat ass:

The big boy was happy to please, or maybe I'm a pig and will stick my dick into any hole.  This kid was shy when I stepped through his door, and probably so because he's labelled a "fatty" by lots of gays.  Sad, cause all he asked I bring poppers and otherwise had music going, candle lit, and his wet hungry lips around my dick in just a few minutes of getting to his bed.  I leaned back on his bed and he went straight down -- made me moan from he sucking.  His bedroom window was wide open so I wondered which neighbors could hear us.  His nips got stiff when I tweaked them and he moaned when I suck on his neck.

Then he got up and laid on his big belly and showed his gorgeous ASSets to me.  OH FUCK his butt was incredibly perky, mostly smooth, white without blemish, and just damned big.  The black in me popped out with this big kids butt in front of my dick; so I dove in and smothered his fat white cheeks in my face!  This big boy moaned so loud when I'd stick my tongue up in his pucker.  I fingered his asshole and damn was he tight!  His teeth cringed until he started snorting the poppers I brought him, then his hole loosened up around my finger.  It was time.

I aimed my bare dick at this big kids phat ass and tried opening his pucker up.  He flat out told me: "just shove it all in".  FUCK!  So I shoved my bare dick balls deep.  He let out whimpers and moans.  I just ignored those and re-positioned my hands on the big kids lower back and my waist right at his fat ass to prep for rabbit fucking.  I had been so fucking stressed out and now I'm going to pound the shit out of his fat ass.

10 minutes after us both working up a sweat from pounding -- my phone goes off.  I pickup and a contractor told me that he needed to meet in 20mins.  SHIT!  I pull my pre-cummy dick out of the kids hole and tell him I gotta go, sorry.  He was so let down!  And said more than once that I should come back.   :)

The 2nd was a furry white forties guy from BBRT who hadn't shared all his pics with me but we had chatted before and now he had posted an ad wanting to be fucked anon.  Here was his round furry ass:

Now this is about an hour after running errands with that contractor who called, so I'd eaten lunch, recharged, and now my dick was raging again.  I found out this guy was just 5mins away so told him I could be over stat and he sent me his address with instructions.  He had said: "walk up front door, then hand left, and I'll be ready".  I drove over his place ASAP just as the Fedex guy was about to drop off packages.  When I opened the door and called out just to make sure this was a setup, and some male voice answered from the distance but I couldn't hear what he had said, so I repeated "it's me".  Then he comes down the stairs, only in a jock, slapping on a blindfold, holding onto the railing, and says: "sorry didn't think you were coming."  It was so sexy watching him walk me towards the downstairs bedroom blindfolded.  He was 5'8ish, slim toned but meaty, dark haired and scruffy, furry chest and furry legs, and a bubble butt bouncing around when he walked in front of me.  I was admiring the view when he reached a bed, crawled up, got on all fours, put his blindfolded face down, and stuck his bare furry ass in the air.  

I could not believe the view of his bare butt staring at me so I asked if I could take a pic and he said "sure".  That pic is attached.  After I took the pic of his ass, I switched to texts and SHIT!   A coworker needed me to hop on a company call ASAP.  FUCKIN A!  I thought: "I can't be one of those walk aways or he'll never invite me over again."  So I dropped down to my knees and started munching on his hairy butthole.  Damn he smelled of musk!  He had a runners build so maybe he just got back from a run?  I rimmed his ass more but anon neighbor didn't moan or respond really so maybe he wasn't into butt play.  I looked down, though, and my cock was raging stiff.  So I just told him:

"Hey my boss needs me to call him like now.  I'm just going to pop off a quick one up your butt.  K?"

He said, "yea man.  Use it."

I couldn't believe it, so had to make sure he understood what I was going to do: "It's going to be really quick man.  You sure?"

He just said: "yep"

So there it was.  I looked at his bare plump runners ass, aimed my dick at his hairy hole, shove my raw dick up his hole, and tried to start thrusting.  Then he blurted out: "use that hole man.  nutt it up."  I couldn't hold back.  My cock was too full and fuck it -- I just leaned in until his buttcheeks spread against my waist and my balls were deep up his hole.  And I blew --  I was damn loud when I felt my cum finally dumping.  Unloading that backed up nutt that the big kid's fat ass had edged a few hours earlier, and looking down a some anonymous neighbors plump hairy butt that had taken my load up his cumhole.

After work, I was all smiles and stress free again. :)

post-18978-0-67311700-1462809437_thumb.jpg

post-18978-0-42538800-1462809447_thumb.jpg

post-18978-0-65628300-1462810925_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3