2 Cocks At The Bookstore Glory Hole

REDBOY1

was in my hometown about a month ago and went to the local bookstore. we have two in my hometown, one is sleazy and only four booths work and they have glory holes. i went into a booth and dropped my shorts, lubed my hole and peeped into the glory hole of the booth next to me. there were two white guys in there and both had on wedding bands. i figured they were friends who were married to women but messed around on the side. they were talking and went back out into the hallway. about 30 seconds later they came back into the booth next to me and the taller one stuck his cock into the glory hole on the other side of them. the shorter one stuck his cock in the hole next to me. it was thick, about 6-7 inches. i sucked on it for awhile and then they switched. the taller had a big cock. about 9 inches cut and it had a curve. i sucked on it for several minutes and then he pulled his cock out and the shorter guy leaned in and said let's play in one booth together. i said okay and open-end my door. they were both cute and i realized they were a couple. i bent over and sucked both of their cocks alternating back and forth. the one with the big cock kept rubbing my hole and he would spit on his fingers and rubbed around the opening. finally he got behind me and eased his raw cock into me slowly. he would make a few slow strokes and then pull out and spit on his cock and slide it back in. one time he tried to spit on his cock and it landed on my ass so he just wiped his cock in the spit and started fucking me again. it cock felt amazing, especially with that curve. after about 10 minutes of steady fucking he announced he was gonna cum. i clinched my ass and reached back and pulled him close and he began filling my insides with his hot semen. i was still sucking his partner so after the tall one pulled out the short one got behind me and slid his thick cock in my cum filled hole. we were all sweating in the small booth but i was in heaven. about a few minutes went by and  he tensed up and squeezed my hips and unloaded his cum into me.  we exchanged small talk and then they left. i looked on my grindr and this profile said "couple looking" and they messaged me. he said did we just fuck

you? i said yes. he said we can do this again and often. i was so pissed my app froze and i wasn't able to save the profile when i deleted the app and reinstalled it i couldn't find them. my hole was gaping

and cum was leaking out of my dilated hole. I tried to attach a pic of the thick cock of the shorter guy but i don't know if it can be viewed

post-17978-0-15591900-1463021860_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...