Saturday Night At The Flex

Detchiller

I posted this in general last load responses but figured it was worth its own topic since I was particularly bad, so here goes.

So I was feeling good and decided to meet up with a friend in Cleveland last night and we decided to give the Flex a try. I had cleaned my hole out really good before the drive from Detroit so I only needed a minor rinsing out, but I did need to rinse. we got to the Flex and the parking lot was full. We ended up parking on the street along with a couple of other cars, around 11:30pm. I got a room, stripped down and went searching. Kind of annoying when a twink just jumped in my room to see if I was interested in party favors. I'm like, bitch, Gtfo.

First guy I went for was a warm up. Big black guy wearing a tshirt and a towel, led me to the glory holes. I sucked him off briefly, he was verbally aggressive ("suck it, bitch") but didn't let me finish him off. Instead, he jacked off over me before I could swallow.

Then I walked down to the steam room, not too steamy but found this tall lanky but muscular hot black guy with real short hair in a dark area. Cruised him in between the people walking through the maze. Older guy sat between us trying to get in on the action but I wasn't comfortable so I briefly walked to where there was actually steam. He left, I came back, made small talk with the hot black guy and we decided to go to my room. I started by eating out his ass which suspiciously tasted like petroleum jelly:-D. I took this as an invite and slid in his hole and gave him a good pounding. I turned him over and started sucking his nice sized dick. Got him hard, then turned him around and ate his ass some more and returned to fucking his hole. Went back to sucking his dick and asked if he fucked. He said yes so we put his dick to use. I rode his dick for a while, then laid on my stomach and told him to mount up. He rode me and sometimes trusted, sometimes let me milk his dick before I eventually got his nut in my ass. On to the next one.

Found another black guy walking around in the playroom area, got him back to my room, reasonably long dick, not too thick, cut, threw a good fuck in me, unloaded in my hole, out the door.

Next, this hot tall slightly thick bear with a boyish handsome face and smile starts cruising me. With his boyish good looks, I tell him right off the bat, I'm mainly a bottom. He said no problem, he was mainly a top. And we're off to my room. Surprisingly, he's got a nice thick dick, hard, too. We fuck for a good long while in many positions, then he says he needs some water but he's definitely interested in finishing as I say we should take a break. I figure that was all. I suspected somewhere in our play that he had bred me because of his breathing, but he said nothing. Fine, stealth me. Just make sure it's in my hole.

Next, I kept cruising this older black daddy with a white goatee to no avail. He was usually in conversations with other guys about nothing sexual, never got a chance to talk with him one on one. No telling if it would have been good, but he looked fall-in-lovable.

Saw this other black daddy, shorter, hairy chest, average shape, but nice eyes and smile, invited him to my room so I could suck him. No idea what was underneath the towel till he got in my room. Nice long THICK baseball bat cut dick with a good sized head. I started sucking but wasn't easy with the size length and big head. Nice musky balls, too. So I asked if he ever fucked. He asked if I thought I could take it. I said try me. Good dollop of vaseline and he was in deep, giving me the fuck of my night. I was moaning like a birth in heat with every deep thrust, but loud! My friend heard me as he walked down the hallways but didn't know it was me till we talked about it later. As he was fucking me, he asked when was the last time I had dick. I kind of fudged on the answer. And we kept fucking as I encouraged him to give me his load deep in my hole, which he finally did, and he flooded my hole. I made sure to get his number, sucked his dick clean like I did with the other guys and that was the end for now. I hope to get together with him next time I'm in town. I haven't moaned like that and felt good hard fucking like that in a few weeks.

After he left, I felt my leaking hole and was able to feel a huge load leaking out, I could push a good amount of the loads into my hand, smelled them (clean nut, clean hole) and did my best to push it back in my hole. After that, I was just about out for the count. I walked out of my room and there was my white boyish bear man and in the room he came. And another white guy with him. His partner. Both tops. They took turns on my hole till I couldn't take it anymore and my hole started closing for business, lol. They tried to get me to do poppers so I could open up and take more dick, but it was near 4 by that point and my hole was telling me I needed rest. So they both took turns getting behind me, jacking at my hole and putting the head in my hole as they came, 2 more loads.

Left my room, found my friend/ride, and I waited another while to let him keep looking for action while I waited in the locker room. We drove to his place and slept till 9 and then fucked around, I ate his ass and sucked his dick. Put my dick against his hole but he's a top so it wasn't going in. So we switched places, he fucked me with some petroleum jelly and gun oil and gave me his load. Then I drove home back to Detroit.

Satiated for the moment, but I got a couple of tops waiting to set something up here in the D. 8-)

• Upvote 3