London Bars & Hotels For Bear(Ish) Guys

NLbear

Hey men. Thinking about going to London for a short city trip. It's been a while since I was there. I could look on internet but not sure how reliable the reviews are there so thought I better check with those in the know here to avoid disappointment.

No longer a night person (i.e. clubbing) so looking for info on what the best bars/pubs are for somewhat older bearish guys (and their admirers of course) where you can either have fun or pick up someone for bb fun without too much hassle. Best days/evenings to go?

Also looking for recommendations on hotels (gay, gay-friendly or gay B&B B) close to those so I can walk over (and back) and won't have to cross the entire city on the tube (which would probably also be a turn-off for potential fuck mates). And where they do allow visitors up to one's room.

West End area maybe? But open to suggestions! Also even on restaurants ;-) Thanks.

Will spend the day just doing what tourists do.

Edited by NLbear