Being Vers, Vers Bottom Or Bottom With A Big Cock

freshxtop5

I am vers and I have a pretty big 8 inch cock. Now I love to top as much as the next guy, but sometimes I get into the bottom mood and would much rather do that then top. When this happen most people just want me to top. This happened at Cum Union LA and Slammer LA this past weekend. Any one else ever have this problem? 

As a bottom since I was 5 years old, I can say that finding a guy with a nice or decent size cock is quite difficult. When you were born with a dick that is small, of course you want to find a top or versatile with a dick that could actually fuck. I know there are a lot of tops with big dicks that are now deciding they prefer the bottom bunk and it is hard to find a top anymore. Especially from the younger generation. I know the feeling of someone who wants to be bottom and getting fucked but it is difficult for those of us who can not achieve an erection even with pills.

As a bottom since I was 5 years old, I can say that finding a guy with a nice or decent size cock is quite difficult. When you were born with a dick that is small, of course you want to find a top or versatile with a dick that could actually fuck. I know there are a lot of tops with big dicks that are now deciding they prefer the bottom bunk and it is hard to find a top anymore. Especially from the younger generation. I know the feeling of someone who wants to be bottom and getting fucked but it is difficult for those of us who can not achieve an erection even with pills.

AMEN!  Breaks my heart to see a big dick bottom, but I feel their pain and desire.  

FWIW, I hear that Donald Trump may outlaw big dick bottoms!  One of the few things where I agree with him ... :)

Edited by bootmandc
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...