Promised Not to Dump My Toxic Load in Him

"He looks like Harry Potter," he told me over the phone.

There I was listening to my ex-husband tell me about his latest conquest.  His comments were little more than babble about a 20 year old kid with whom he had hooked up with the night before. Of course, it started out with his usual, "I met him online and he just came over for coffee."

There were several reasons my ex was, just that, my ex, including his voracious appetite for hooking up without disclosing as much to me.  I suppose now that he and I had officially broken-up, he was trying to turn over a new leaf to win me back. I had called to let him know I would not be home for a couple more days due to work and Pride festivities. And another reason was, to be honest I was having fun!  While my ex and I continued to live in the same house, purely for financial reasons, it had was at least a civil break up, and left me free to do what I wanted without any sense of guilt.

My mind was wandering as he was talking, I only heard the important stuff, namely the kid's stats and the word 'bare'. I was well aware my ex was still trying to find ways to win me back, and he had caught my attention with that one word - BARE! I had found out only four months previous I was poz. I had been to my doctor's office for a routine exam. He felt it would be good for me to have a blood test. I was not surprised when his office called to have me come back in.

I almost always play bareback... in fact I often turned guys down how insisted on only playing covered. I would go to bath house and get bred in dark corners, gloryholes, steam rooms, and group scenes. I was a cum slut who offered my bare hole up too any cock willing to pump cum inside me. My record night in one bath house had ended with me losing track after 16 loads. My hole was slick and dripping cum down my thighs making it sticky as I walked to the shower. Here is my ex telling me how "Harry" only gets fucked bare. "Fuck that is hot" I responded. "Does he let ANYONE fuck him bare?" By now, my heart is pounding, the wheels are turning in my head, and my cock is getting HARD in my underwear.

"Well, he says he does and he let me fill him last night." - my ex boasted. "When you come home, we could have a threesome and take turns fucking him."

"Is he poz or neg?" - I asked. Being newly poz, I was asking everyone.

"He is clean and neg" comes his response.

I responded with "oh...Does he know I am poz?"

"No, I did not tell him - says my Ex.

My mind was already cooling me down. I was already thinking I was ruled out. There was no way a neg 20 yo was going to let me fuck him bare.

My Ex must have sensed my disappointment cuz he quickly added - "I will tell him and mention you would be interested in a 3some."

"Cool, well, I will be home in a couple more days. I guess you have time to find out."

I spent the next two days wondering if my ex had told him I was poz. Even as I crawled in bed for the last night away, I wondered if this kid got scared off by my status or did he agree? I would have to find out in the morning I thought to myself. At 3 AM, I am startled awake by my cell phone. "Hello" - I said in my groggy haze. Instead of someone talking on the other end, I could hear people fucking. The sound of sex was unmistakeable - moaning, bed moving, and balls slapping against an ass. I looked at the caller id to see my home phone. Immediately, I recognized some of the moans and groans as my ex. The other set of moans and groans came from an unknown voice, but I quickly assumed it had to be "Harry". Without thinking, my hand was under the sheets stroking my pierced cock. Yup, horny sex pig I am had gotten myself a Prince Albert a few years before. I listened to the sounds of them fuck for 20-30 minutes. I could tell from the sounds my ex was getting close to blowing his load.

My ex's voice breaks the moans - "Will your ass be ready for a 3-some with my ex and I tomorrow?"

"U huh!" - moans Harry.

"Yeah? You will ride his poz cock?"

"U huh, but he has to pull out..." groaned Harry, as the sound of fucking sped up. My ex was really slamming this boy good.

"We can tell him to pull out ...but I am going to pump mine in you like this!" My ex lets out a loud moan and drives his load in the hole he had been abusing. This was all the encouragement I needed. Harry was going to ride my poz cock bare after my ex loaded him up! My cock started to erupt thick strands of poz cream onto my chest and stomach!! The phone had hung up as soon as my ex finishing pumping cum in Harry. Boy, He was still pushing my buttons!!

During my drive home the next day, my mind was racing. Did Harry know I was listening in? Did he know I was so turned on I blasted a load all over myself? I assumed my ex had done it as bait for me, but Harry would not know anything. I arrived home with several friends who I had gone to pride with. They all wanted to come up and say hi. No one had any idea about Harry or the phone call or even the fact the three of us would all be fucking that night!! When we walked in the apartment, my ex greeted all our friends while I placed my suitcase and laptop in my room. I came back to the living room to see everyone but Harry. I was waiting to meet Harry.

"So where is your "coffee date" - coyly, I said to my ex.

"Oh, he is on the balcony having a smoke."

I did not want to seem to anxious so I acted unimpressed. Within a few minutes, the sliding door opens. There in the doorway is a very young looking Harry. My ex introduces him to all our friends but saves my introduction for last. When it is my turn, I smile and put out my hand. There he is a cute smile, shy look, and the prettiest baby blue eyes looking back at me through round little glasses. He does look like Harry I think to myself. I can feel lust inside me as I say - "Hi." We go back to the conversations with our friends. After about an hour, everyone leaves for their home. Harry excuses himself too saying he needed to do a couple things back at his place before joining us for dinner and drinks. As promised, Harry returns in time for dinner. The night was great. Harry had a great personality and the more wine he drank he seemed to loosen up around me. Before long it was 2 AM, all we had done was talk and have a great evening. I was getting tired so I told them I was going to bed. It was a long day plus I had the early morning phone call that had me up. After getting ready, I got naked and slip into bed. Shortly, after shutting my light off, Harry opens the door and wanders into my room. We had been drinking wine for hours so to say we were both tipsy was an understatement. Wine in hand, he starts telling me how he knows we were going to have a 3some. As I go to sit up, I bump his wine glass spilling some on my comforter. He apologizes, leaves my room, and comes back with paper towel. As I start dabbing up the red wine, he leans in closer to me. I cannot resist kissing him. Quickly, we are feeling each other up. We start undressing each other as my ex enters the room. He had orchestrated the whole thing - the dinner, the wine, and now the threesome. We all continued to undress. Harry dropped to his knees and started to blow me., but not before I got a look at his naked form. He had a hairy chest, huge set of balls that hung half way down his inner thigh, and a 7.5" uncut cock which was pointing straight up toward the ceiling. I was soon lost in the blow job. He was very good at what he did. I was ROCK hard in no time. As he sucked my knob, my ex had positioned himself behind him with his thick cut cock pushing against Harry's eager hole. Roughly, my ex shoves his entire thick cock in to the base in one move. Harry winces in pain but keeps sucking on my cock. In no time, the images from the night before are being recreated in front of me. Harry is taking it like a champ. He is enjoying being spit roasted. It seemed quick but 20 minutes later my ex lets out a GIANT groan as he is unloading in Harry's cute bubble butt. After my ex pulls out, I took my cue to move behind Harry. I finally get a look at his pale white bubble butt. It looked so edible I had to bury my tongue in his open, cum filled hole. the taste of his hot ass filled with cum only fuels my desire to finally mount him. As I do, Harry says - "fuck me bare, but remember no cumming in me. I am not poz and trying to stay that way."

I am so turned on I agree and fully intend to honour his wishes. I am beginning to think there could be more for us, so I do not want to just use Harry as a fuck. He was also the first neg bottom I had played with since finding out I was poz. I did not need much lube for my Prince Albert to slide in the opening my ex had left for me. Harry moaned as I slowly pushed into him. The load of cum my ex left was lubing the sides of my cock. Harry may have been fucked by my ex but I am 7" long and quite a bit thicker than him so he moaned as I stretched him open. Since I mostly bottom myself and he was the tightest hole I ever pumped into, I realized it would not be long for me to toss a load. I took a deep breath and slowly pumped back and forth. I leaned forward and starting licking and kissing Harry's lips and tongue. He was responding to my tongue's advances with the same hunger I had for him. I kept thinking about how hot he felt on my cock. Harry was pushing back into me HARD. HE was grinding my pole deeper into him. I started pounding HARDER. This hot boy was rubbing my sides and butt with his hands as I pummelled his sweet ass. I could feel my cum load welling up in my balls. By now, my balls needed to explode. I was literally a second from exploding. I had to pull out right now, but at the same moment I was pulling out Harry's legs and hands had wrapped around me too tight for me to get out in time. My entire body and cock convulsed in unison as my poz load rocketed into his ass. It was not only exciting and relieving to pump my load out, but also I was panicking about pozzing this boys ass. At the same moment I was cumming, Harry`s hole tightened. I could feel his whole body shake as he shot his load onto the sheets beneath us. As our orgasms were waning as he released his grip on me. I slowly started to draw my cock from his ass. When my pa popped out I saw a dark drop hit the white comforter. We were SO spent from the amazing sex, the copious amounts of wine, and the late night that we fell asleep cuddling with one another. When we finally woke late the next morning , we smile and kissed each other.

I asked him - ``why did you hold onto me so I could not pull out as I unloaded my poz cum.

He explained - ``It was not planned. As I was about to get off I had hung onto you so I could get off. I did not realize until you were cumming it was going into me.`` He looked at me with a sparkle in his bright blue eyes. I smiled back and suggested we shower together. As I got up to leave, I looked down at the comforter to see a mix of blood and wine. Again, I wondered what had I done. I was newly poz and he was neg. I joined him in the shower. I told him how I wondered if it was ok what we had just done. There was a good chance he could now be poz. He smiled with his blue eyes and kissed me again. After seeing his eyes, I never worried or asked again. I was right. He ended up being more than just a fuck. We have been together for seven years now. We never talked about pulling out again and yes my new bf found out 4 months later he was poz too.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 14

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Fucking hot! Had an experience with a poz guy who was insisting he wouldn't cum in me because he didn't want to poz me! I said he could deposit it where he liked, but he was very insistent. When it came to it, once things had got going I wrapped my legs round him and did what I could until he blew his load in me! When he tried to pull out I just gripped tighter and told him to cream my hole! Afterward, I used my fingers to clean anything leaking from my hole and noticed it was a mixture of blood and cum!

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...