Can Anyone Give Me Advice On Setting Up A Hotel Breeding Session?

adam4adam

I tried this last week for the first time. I didnt go so well.

First I picked a bad location kinda far from everyone.

Secondly...no one wanted to come unless i had a load in me, other people present, had a a lot of cum in my ass and i was kinda far.

In the end I got four loads but probably 30-40 people responded to my cl ad.

So i am going to try again sat. I picked a hotel this time within the city, its a motel so people don't have to walk through a lobby...any advice you guys can give me?

• Upvote 1

I've often thought about this situation. Here are some musings. The first thing I need to locate is a gate keeper. Someone who will be at the door to let guys in and watch fo any dangerous situations. That being said, The motel situation is superior to an internal hallway, especially if men of color are coming. As a white man, I can walk in as if I own the place and no one questions me. Not so much for my ethnic men friends. Disgusting situation, but it is an unfortunate fact of life. (Let the bitterness of this shake off like a wet dog shaking its coat.) I wouldn't choose a really cheap place. I would spring for the best I could afford. Class up the joint. (Also less chance of bed bugs and other nasty surprises.) If someone doesn't want to be first, shove some of that cum like lube up your shoot and let him believe what he wants to. Remember, he has a fantasy he wants to play out too. Be open to being the pleaser, not the pleasee. (That's why I have so many repeat oral buddies - it's about THEIR pleasure. They need to believe they are your main focus. Makes a difference.) Just my 2 cents worth. Have a ball!

• Upvote 1

I've often thought about this situation. Here are some musings. The first thing I need to locate is a gate keeper. Someone who will be at the door to let guys in and watch fo any dangerous situations. That being said, The motel situation is superior to an internal hallway, especially if men of color are coming. As a white man, I can walk in as if I own the place and no one questions me. Not so much for my ethnic men friends. Disgusting situation, but it is an unfortunate fact of life. (Let the bitterness of this shake off like a wet dog shaking its coat.) I wouldn't choose a really cheap place. I would spring for the best I could afford. Class up the joint. (Also less chance of bed bugs and other nasty surprises.) If someone doesn't want to be first, shove some of that cum like lube up your shoot and let him believe what he wants to. Remember, he has a fantasy he wants to play out too. Be open to being the pleaser, not the pleasee. (That's why I have so many repeat oral buddies - it's about THEIR pleasure. They need to believe they are your main focus. Makes a difference.) Just my 2 cents worth. Have a ball!

Make sure the walls are nice and sound proof nothing worse than getting kicked out of the room for throwing a sex party or something if the guests in the rooms on either side can hear things through paper thin walls.

I have a gate keeper this time around. When i did this on my own it was hot but when i started to get a few guys over. I was a little nervous and i stopped with wearing a blindfold. Dark room was fine i could still see the other person without making out the details of their face.

• 3 months later...

here is what I have learned in about 25plus attemps.

get a room close to lots of guys (I go close to asu)

tell them you want safe and provide lube and condoms (90% will take it off)

don't have a type

put an empty vodka bottle on the table. that will really increase your loads

drunk guys cant say no

ask fro a room in a back area

use a good app so you can give out room number ass neede

tell guys you have people staying in the next room

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Location is key. People can tell what's going on if guys are circling through all hours of the night. Try to get an isolated room away from everyone else so you don't disturb other guests. Blindfolds are a bit risky so I would suggest just keeping off the lights and making the room as dim as possible for those "straight" guys who just want a quick fuck. Lube of course is a must and I'd recommend condoms but let's face it, The kind of guys who go to this kind of shit aren't a fan of them and probably won't use them. And to get the word out - I'd use sites like Craigslist. Grindr is ok but there's too many flakes and fakes.