Married Poz Top

cumboybottom

It was a typical Friday night.  I was online looking for more cum for my eternally hungry hole when I came across a guy I never saw before who was looking to unload in a hole.  He told me right off that he was poz.  I told him "Cum on over and let's fuck!"

So he rode to my place on his Harley, wearing shorts and no shirt.  He was all tatt'd up and looked ready to fuck for hours!  We got inside, he removed what little clothing he was wearing, and we went through the usual routine of kissing, sucking, and licking.  Eventually I sucked his cock hard, and when it was sopping wet, he slid deep into my hungry cunt.  

It didn't take him long to tense up and unload his nice toxic load deep inside me.  It felt so good I didn't want him to pull out!  As we lay there with his cock still inside me, he told me he was married and had he just found out he was poz.  NICE!  So I got a high viral load in my ass!

I asked if he had told his wife.  He said he had, but as she didn't know he fucked around with guys, he told her it was from a dirty needle.  I began moving my ass back and forth on his cock, which was still embedded in my ass.  Sure enough, he got hard again and fucked me for a good 30 minutes before blowing some more freshly poz'd seed in my pussy.

As he was leaving I said "I hope to see you again."

He replied "You can bet on it."

Since that first occasion he has blown five of his loads into my ass - and that's only been since Friday.   :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...