A Good Night at the Baths

Went to the baths last night. Started out in the TV room where this motorcycle type went down on me. I didn’t recognize him at first, but soon realized we’d met before.

I recollected back to the night when, as he walked out my room, he’d said, “Oh, by the way, I’m poz. You might want to get tested.”

I’ve done a lot of sex since then, and, like a knocked up teenager, I’m not really sure who the father is. I was just glad to see him out and about, spreading the seed.

While he was sucking me, this other guy I walked in. I recognized him, too. I remembered how he so suddenly had to take a leak after I told him I was poz. He didn’t recognize me since the only light in the room was coming off the TV and motorcycle’s back blocked his view.

He began screwing motorcycle while he was going down on me. I’m sure he wouldn’t have done that if he’d known motorcycle is poz. I thought about putting a bug in his ear. Just to get a reaction. But I was having such a good time and he hadn’t recognized me, so I thought I’d leave well enough alone.

Motorcycle guy, who’s quite an operator, soon turned the tables on neg and put it bareback right up his ass. That pleased me no end, cause I thought this mealy-mouthed fag, more than anyone else in the world, deserved to get bred.

Pretty soon, like he was reading my mind, motorcycle pulled out and offered me neg’s hole. Fag was bent over with his head on the bench, so he had no idea who was doing him.

I entered him enthusiastically and it was easy cause of all the precum motorcycle had left behind. Fact is, I was a little too enthusiastic, and in a matter of minutes shot my jizz deep inside his ass. Revenge is so sweet.

When I reached the doorway, I turned back. Poz had resumed reaming him using my jizz for lube. I watched a look of recognition and surprise creep over fag’s face as he recognized who’d just cum in him. I blew him a kiss and walked off.

I needed to recuperate and headed for the sauna where I sucked off this really sleazy dude. Sometimes I get in the mood for raunch, and this guy had all the qualifications. Totally gross and ugly. I noticed a lot of red spots on his legs and chest and figured they were the beginning of AIDS. I listened to him moan as he pumped his dirty jizz into my mouth. Just to make sure I got every drop, I swallowed twice and wrapped my lips around his skinny, stinking dick till it went soft.

As I left the sauna, this hot daddy type came out of the shower. He had a really fat dick of the kind that comes from doing a lot more than pissing. He headed right into the sauna I’d just come out of. I followed him in and sat down right next to him. AIDS guy sat across from us playing with himself and taking it all in.

I didn’t waste any time going down on his hot bloated dick and oversized balls. Pretty soon he suggested we go up to his room. Probably a little self-conscious with AIDS guy there. For lack of anyone else to do, I followed.

When the door closed behind us I pigged out on his dick and balls; and, like the good WHORE I am, tongued his nips. That really got him going. So much so in fact that my legs were on his shoulders before I knew what was happening. I wondered if I could take anything that fat up my ass. I grabbed at the poppers on the bed shelf and inhaled deeply. He greased my hole and slid it into me.

I felt my MANCUNT being stretched to its limits. For the next 20 minutes he screwed me. On every thrust he plunged deeper and deeper. I inhaled the poppers again.. He hadn’t used a rubber, even though there were several of them on the bed shelf. That was fine with me. I think sex should be raw and natural. And damn the consequences!

After ages he thrust harder and moaned loudly as he flooded my guts with cum. I wrapped my towel around me and thanked him. He responded by saying the pleasure was all his.

I took 4 other loads that evening, each made easier by the spunk already in me. And gave one more in return. To a young guy who could hardly have been out of his teens.

But I have to give credit to motorcycle guy who started it all. If it weren’t for him, I probably wouldn’t be poz, and probably wouldn’t have been there last evening. Oh, by the way, I always do bareback.

• Like 1