Hiv Testing

Here in upstate NY a local news paper is reporting that free HIV testing is way down.  I think this is very exciting in a way. It might mean that there are more guys out there who think they are neg, that really are not. Neg. guys that have just converted to poz in the last 3 months to a year are the "HOT" guys in my book. They are most likely the ones to have a high viral load to give. I would definitely bend over and let them do my unprotected neg. hole for sure.

My last test was in the last of 2015, have been taking anon loads at the bathhouses that I go to since then, and have had no symptoms or tests as of yet and am not planning on testing any further until the symptoms present themselves and then only to confirm, as I want to know and be sure and then celebrate the date with the documentation.

having a test done about twice a year because I fuck your guys holes bb & don't plan to gift my gf. Nor do I want to have poz kids borned. Out of the question for now but I do plan to have some later.  Nothing terrible about having a bit of blood taken. Especially if it keeps my dick & future pervy & happy :)

• Upvote 3

having a test done about twice a year because I fuck your guys holes bb & don't plan to gift my gf. Nor do I want to have poz kids borned. Out of the question for now but I do plan to have some later.  Nothing terrible about having a bit of blood taken. Especially if it keeps my dick & future pervy & happy :)

I so agree with that