Backyard Breeding

I was horny as hell last night so I put an ad up looking for someone to seed my ass.  Since I can't really host, I decided to do an anon scene in the backyard. 

Within a few minutes of the ad going up, I had a response from a guy who wasn't far off and understood the ad, that I was just a hole to get off in, no pics and shit needed.  He agreed to come over, so I went into the backyard, to the spot I had told him, and bent over with my shorts pulled down so my ass was exposed. 

After a few minutes, I heard some leaves crunching and a hand on my ass.  I heard him undoing his pants, so I reached back and stroked his cock to hardness.  Once he was ready he pushed me over more and aligned his bare dick with my hole.  About five minutes of pumping and he was ready to blow.  He went balls deep and I felt his dick throbbing as he blew several jets of sperm into my hole.

After he was done, he just zipped up and left.  I went back inside and jerked off, my ass full of cum and I had no idea whose it was. 

• Upvote 18

I'd say you took a disadvantage, not being able to host, and turned it into a great way to get fucked anonymously.  Hope you don't live in a cold climate, that could make your backyard fucks more difficult.  Not impossible, mind you, but more difficult.  And there's something about getting fucked out in the open that always makes me feel more whorish.

A partnered fuckbud of mine occasionally likes to get blown in his back yard.  As a matter of fact the first time he went bare in my ass was the first night I blew him in his backyard.  We hadn't played in years, and he had been hitting me up to blow him in his car.  The night he this happened I told him I was already meeting  another bud.  After I got bred in the park I got back on my phone and told him I had just been fucked he responded "bare?" and I of course said yes.  Little did I know he enjoys fucking sloppy seconds

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You may be right! I just did it again, I got a black guy this time. Same thing as before, I was bent over with my pants down he came into the back and stroked himself hard. He fucked me for about 5 minutes before going balls deep and dumping his load inside. After he pilled out I waited about 45 seconds before I looked behind me. He was already gone. 

• 5 weeks later...