Anal Sex Advice

Bob1978

Hi,

I'm a typical gay guy who enjoys lots of sex, and I class myself as versatile when it comes to fucking, but the issue is I'm not having as much anal sex as I'd like because my hole is so tight. i can only really enjoy getting fucked when there's lot's of foreplay involved and I can get loosened up with a dildo, I just can't accommodate a cock in one fell swoop, and I really envy those guys that can take 8" even without the need for lube! So hoping to get shafted out of my mind in sex clubs is out of the question, because most guys don't want to wait until I'm ready to fuck me. 

Is there anything i'm doing wrong?

Any guys feel like giving me some advice as to what I can do?

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Practice, practice, practice, and patience. Definitely dildo play. Not sure if you have tried poppers. They definitely help loosen one up. I would also recommend an inflatable plug that will help you as achieve that stretch