Vicarious Pleasure

There is a guy into whom I keep running at the local bath house.  He's a seriously hot dude in his forties, scruff, ripped, hairy chest - just my type - and so handsome I can't help staring at him, but he obviously doesn't have eyes for me, and I accept that. This afternoon, though, we were both in the dark sauna, and there was a third guy, pretty young, in his 20s, and clearly a newbie. He was sitting tight in a corner, hugging the wall, towel securely around his waist, purposely not making eye contact.  Definitely cute, zero body fat, dark hair.

At first the object of my (unrequited) affection sat near me, then moved a bit away when a guy passed through the room.  However, when the guy left, enough light fell on the college boy to reveal him.  With that, the stud moved around the bench to get closer to the college guy.  I guess the decent thing for me to have done would be to leave them in peace, but as I said, I had a serious crush on the older guy, and I was curious about his designs on the kid.

The kid was either terrified or frozen in place, but he didn't bolt when the hunky dude reached over and brushed his muscular thigh.  Eventually they were making out, and then all of a sudden, the stud essentially lifted him off the bench, stood him up, spun and him around to face the wall.  I watched him kick his feet apart, so the kid was basically skewered against the wall, and using spit for lube, the stud just took the kid.  No cries, no whimper, just a low moan was all I could hear.  The kid must have opened up, because pretty soon I could hear the stud banging him, drilling his cute jock ass.  Then, almost as suddenly as it began, the stud pulled out, patted the kid's ass, picked up his towel, and left.  

Not a word, not a peck on the back of his gorgeous neck, not even a grunt.  I'm sure it was not just in my imagination that he had just deeply bred the kid.  I imagine it was the kid's first bareback fuck and he was too scared to object.  Of course I'm envious and really wish it had been me, and I'm sure I'll always make eyes at the stud when I run into him at the baths.

Although it wasn't me, it was totally hot to see him seduce, subvert, and wreck, a shy college boy who looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights.  He's probably walking a little funny and wondering about that thin stream of wetness running down the inside of his thigh.  Lucky bastard.

• Upvote 11

If you are a bottom at the baths, or, for that matter, anywhere else, your hole is for the use of any top in any way they deem fit to use it, especially if the bottom's hole is neg and the top is poz.

A bottom's hole exists for a top's pleasure and for it to be seeded.

Neg holes are destined to be converted by poz toxic loads.

Taking poz loads and not converting for a while is fine, but the quest must be to take any and all loads, neg or poz, until destiny takes its course.

• Upvote 1

I so agree with "sse4me" !!! I think he is so right and as a bottom myself I would never reject a load from a guy just because he was poz! Weather he was on meds. or not. Take the load like a man!!