Ws And Bb

hardix

On Wednesday evening I went to see a couple of fuck buddies for a session.  We all got down to it and I had a fist in my arse and a cock in my mouth and ended-up cumming way too soon.

Afterwards the top and I went for a drink and a bite to eat at the local pub.  However, before we left the pub we went to the toilet where he drank my piss.  Then, on the way back to his place, we went behind the bus stop and he fucked me bareback, filling my cunt with cum which afterwards slowly dribbled out as we continued walking to his place.

Really, it was a pretty good evening.

• Upvote 7

. . . he fucked me bareback, filling my cunt with cum which afterwards slowly dribbled out as we continued walking to his place . . .

Hot! Love the feeling of cum dribbling out of my ass after a good fuck and making a wet spot in my jeans.

• Upvote 1

Hot! Love the feeling of cum dribbling out of my ass after a good fuck and making a wet spot in my jeans.

I got real good muscle control of me hole n rarely leak unless I want to ! But it pays to advertise so sumtimes I let a little out to let other tops know that I am allways up to take more loads ;)

• Upvote 2

I got real good muscle control of me hole n rarely leak unless I want to ! But it pays to advertise so sumtimes I let a little out to let other tops know that I am allways up to take more loads ;)

Same here. I can hold it in if I want to but I'm hooked on the feeling of cum running out of my ass after a good fuck. For me the feeling is almost as intense as when I felt it going inside. It's probably more a mental thing than physical -- when I feel it coming back out it reminds me of how much I enjoyed getting it in there in the first place.

I usually let the situation dictate whether I keep the load inside or let it go. After a one-on-one breeding with someone I feel a special connection with I usually keep it inside. But if I'm having a dirty anon group cumdump session I like to let it go -- both to show others what a slut I've been and to recycle it as lube for the next guy. 

• Upvote 1

Same here. I can hold it in if I want to but I'm hooked on the feeling of cum running out of my ass after a good fuck. For me the feeling is almost as intense as when I felt it going inside. It's probably more a mental thing than physical -- when I feel it coming back out it reminds me of how much I enjoyed getting it in there in the first place.

I usually let the situation dictate whether I keep the load inside or let it go. After a one-on-one breeding with someone I feel a special connection with I usually keep it inside. But if I'm having a dirty anon group cumdump session I like to let it go -- both to show others what a slut I've been and to recycle it as lube for the next guy.

Gotta agree with you "chubbybear" you put it sooo much better then me ;)

I love to have a guy shoot his load deep inside me, then stay in, until he can fill me with piss too. Nothing better than the anticipation, concentrating on his dick buried in my ass, waiting for the tell-tale twitch as the piss starts to flow, and the warmth starts to fill my gut. Any tops near London, UK who enjoy doing this, please get in touch.

• Upvote 1