Converting the Pretty Boy from Toronto

I was NEG when my best buddy Jim and I started hanging out. Jim is POZ, and I get so aroused when he tells me about all the NEG’s he’s bred—still do. At first I didn’t know whether to believe him. But let me tell you—everything Jim says is true.

We took off for Toronto for the weekend and shared a room. Friday night we went out cruising and found this pretty boy alone and doing absolutely nothing. It was obvious the youth was horny. I wanted to see Jim in action, so we made our move.

Greg was 19 and had just moved to Toronto from a small town to go to school. He was so scared of AIDS that he’d never done ANYTHING with another guy. So he didn’t even know for sure that he was GAY.

You should have seen Jim’s eyes light up when Greg said that, and my cock throbbed. We enticed him back to our room “just to talk.”

We had a couple beers as Jim and I reminisced about our sexual escapades, both real and imagined; and Greg’s eyes widened. Of course we never mentioned POZ nor NEG. I had my latest test results in my wallet and showed Greg what they were like. I ad-libbed that we were Lovers and both NEG. With such convincing evidence in-hand, the youth believed me.

We talked Greg into having sex, just to see if he were Gay or not. We undressed him and positioned him on the bed. I sucked his dick, while Jim worked his tits and kissed him. When we got his hormones raging, Jim suggested he oughta try something a little more exotic—like getting fucked.

Greg agreed to try it once, to see if he were Top or Bottom. “For safety’s sake,” Jim made a show of putting on a condom, sans any lube, and went to work on him.

Of course, with a dry rubber, the lad was too tight; and, in disgust, Jim yanked it off, and lubed his naked pole. Even so, the kid let out some yelps before Jim fully penetrated him. I applauded both of them when Jim seeded him—and congratulated Greg on graduating to the Big Time, the Big Time being the World of POZ, though I didn’t use those words.

We had a couple more beers and Greg asked if he could come back the next night. We weren’t expecting him, when he called up from the Lobby. We did a repeat number, and Jim and I both plowed him.

Greg was really getting into it and asked for one more fuck. Sunday afternoon and evening Jim screwed Greg twice more—for 4 CHARGED loads. I added my own NEG seed, after that, mainly to work Jim’s POZ jizz into his hole. But we were leaving in the morning, and decided to play the final act remotely.

We called Greg a week later, both of us on the line. He was happy as a lark and thanked us profusely for helping him “come out”. He said he’d done a bit of cruising, but always planned on playing safe.

"Greg,” Jim said, as scripted, “I’ve got a bit of news. My test results came back today. I’m POSITIVE."

There was silence on the line.

"You’re kidding me; aren’t cha, guys?."

"No, Greg, I'm not. I’m serious."

The kid sobbed, “Shit, guys! I was afraid of this! I'm gonna die! How’m I gonna tell my family?"

He carried on like that for several minutes; and, on our end, we bust our guts and had to cover up our phones.

I said, “Calm down,” that getting POZZED was no big deal; that maybe I’d been POZZED, myself. I didn’t know.

Helpful Dan chimed in that now Greg could fuck and whore around with impunity. We phoned again two weeks later to ask how he was doing. Greg said he’d been deathly sick with fever and the flu.

The BREEDING concept is so fabulous! Last Sunday I got drunk and fell asleep naked on the bed. My buddy, Jim, who’d also had too much, climbed in beside me. He couldn’t help himself.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2

• 10 years later...
  • 2 years later...