POZZING—WHENEVER, WHEREVER, WHATEVER and WHOMEVER I CAN

The 18 year old I'm dating is a really sweet kid. I almost LOVE him—at least as close to LOVE as I’m likely to get. It gives me such Pleasure to see how he’s progressed—from a Nerd to a Proud and Prolific Gay Man. And it gives me Great Pride to know I SEEDED HIM FIRST and HE CARRIES MY BUG. Great Feeling!

I’ve considered asking him to move in. Right now he’s rooming with two dudes: one about his age; the other, 24 or 25. Brian says they’re just Roomies, but I wonder. The Younger is cute, Straight, and not very bright. I'll get around to drilling his Ass. The Older is a Jerk, the type I’d POZ out of spite.

Brian is smart, but what he knows about sex, you could put in a thimble. I keep telling him to wait 12 weeks before getting tested—but he says he can never abstain for that long. He may be sharing my Bug with his roommates, including the Creep, and not even know it. I love it! Ignorance is bliss, so they say.

So my dilemma is—do I ask him to move in with me and enjoy the fruits of my labour—or let him circulate and do my Gifting for me? All of us should have such a quandary!

Brian and I went to Cleveland for the Fourth and hooked up with some Buds at the Leather Stallion. It was packed early on, guys prepping for Fireworks—getting juiced—and a lot of MANJUICE flowing down their gullets.

Six of us went to the Fireworks. We were pretty wasted by Dark, and, I honestly don’t know which DICKS went in what HOLES. I’ll bet a lot of families got eyefuls. Afterwards, we went back to the Club. About 20 of us stayed After Hours and slept there—butts and mouths all over the floor—and in Slings.

You know some NEG holes got bred. There were a lot of Preppy types there for the Holiday—checking out the “notorious” Leather Bar. I don’t think they realized how seriously we take our Gifting.

I seeded an guy who’d cum in for a Look-See.. Bad choice on his part. I don't think he planned to get Screwed. But I needed to Fuck. Brian was off doing some dude in the corner, so I gave him a Ruff-and-Tumble in the john. With the Gouging I gave him—I’ll bet he got a LIVE CHARGE.

YES, I BELIEVE IN POZZING—WHENEVER, WHEREVER, WHATEVER and WHOMEVER I CAN. It’s amazing the number of FAGGOTS who profess not to want it—but make it so easy.

• 4 weeks later...

Another version of this story.

GREAT experiences bro. Really enjoyed them. Glad you spread your poz seed around. Not only is it fun, I would argue it’s a duty to share the bug with as many as we can. It’s natural. Part of the evolutionary process, if you will. I don't know what the final outcome will be in the long run, but anything natural is good.

A little update: Brian, the 22 year old I'm doing now. He is such a nice kid. I really like him - maybe almost love him or at least as close as I ever get. It is such a lift for me to watch his progress: from a kid who didn't know anything and was missing it all to a happy proud gay man. When I look at him and know that I seeded him first and he's walking around with my bug all through him - well, what a great feeling. We've talked about him moving in with me. It might happen, but meanwhile he is living with two other guys, one about his age and a guy 24 or 25. Brian says they are just roommates and don't do anything with each other - yeah, I bet! The younger one is OK - straight and not too swift...but cute and I know I'll get around to drilling him one day. The older one is a total jerk and don't care if I breed him or not.

Here's the wild part. Brian is smart, but what he knows about man-sex and HIV is what I’ve taught him. I told him it was fine with me if he gets it on with his roomies, but also told him that ONCE HE CONVERTS he should probably tell them and start playing safe with them till they want i. He agreed. In other words, the sweet kid is so naïve that he thinks he is safe until he knows he has converted. So there he is. He probably has taken positive 50 injections from me so far, and for all I know he is probably already sharing my bug with his roomies, including the creep. Gotta love it! So the dilemma is....do I have him move in with me and enjoy him for as long as it lasts, or let him circulate and spread my bug for me? We'll see.

Had a great 4th. I went to Cleveland to hook up with some buds I hadn't seen for a while, meeting at the Leather Stallion. The place was packed early on and lots of men getting ready to go to the fireworks by drinking, both alcohol and cum - to be sure, lots of juice was going down throats. Six of us went to the fireworks together. We were pretty wasted by the time the fireworks started and there in the dark, I don't know what dicks went in what holes. It was a great experience with the fireworks going off and doing it more or less in the middle of a crowd where everyone could see. I had a lot also. Afterwards we went back to the club, closing the place. About twenty of us stayed after lock-up and slept there, butts and mouths all over the floor....sleeping in the slings. I know some neg holes were bred. Besides the regulars, there were a fair number of college kids there for the holiday - first timers with sort of a preppy attitude. The kind who thought they were really on the edge for visiting a leather and Levis club, but it didn’t occur to them how seriously some of us take our gift-giving.

I did one kid I know was just there out of curiosity. I doubt he planned to get so wasted or to get bred, but this is speculation. We didn't bother with conversation. I just gave him a real rough and tough fucking from the rear. It wasn't a good fuck for either one of us - he was too far gone to help - but I got off on the idea that it was probably his first bareback and with the gouging I gave him he probably got a nice live charge in his system. I doubt he will remember it even when he gets his test results. Sweet!

Yeah, I believe in sharing with as many as I can, but truth be known, it’s not hard to find partners. While most will preach the safe-sex line in public, when in private, bareback is the only way.

Have a good weekend, buddy. Do one for me and I'll do one for you!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...