Last Bb Load Was 8/23/16

Guest JackWmspt

Guest JackWmspt

I have a 25 year old friend who usually breeds me weekly.  He's not big on talk, but loves to play.  I'm always nude when he arrives and waiting in the bedroom.  He lets himself in, and once he's nude I suck him until hard.  We play with a little frotting, letting our pre-cum mix as we rub the tips together, then he will order me to lay down, and then push into my ass.  He never disappoints me, always pumping his very thick creamy seed as deep as he can.

Afterwards he dresses and leaves.  Sometimes I'll squeeze a little cum out of my ass, using his seed as lube to jerk myself off.  Then I'll go to bed, keeping his gift inside the rest of the night.  I get my pleasure knowing that I have pleased my top.  

To date he has gifted me about 18 times, but I seem to always seek more!  I dream of the day that I can bottom for a group and take all of the gifts the men have to offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JackWmspt

Bred by an unknown status about 4 minutes ago, and have a poz lined up for a little later tonight.. Love my young studs, both in their 20's.

Edited by JackWmspt

• 1 month later...