Any Other Bottoms Tear Easily?

highwindcaleb

So this will be the second time in 6 months that i've gotten a fissure because of a toy i've used. I also tear pretty often if it is a thicker cock. Im not talking about bucktes of blood, just evidence of blood when i wipe after sex and rarely a small amount 

The most recent time with one of my toys I think i figured it out, it is a very hard toy, very little give to it. In my experience the 'hard' toys arent my most pleasurable experience, i am very tight and i tend to clench and feel discomfort if a hard toy is used. I also HATE fingers in me. something about the nail of something else, idk. 

meh, just though tI would share, see if there were others with that experience and if anyone has ideas on overcoming this or can share any knowledge i dont have.

Even after 4 decades of getting fucked in the ass, there are still sometimes that I see evidence of bleeding.  Usually, it is after a fairly brutal fuck (which I enjoy a great deal).    I also use toys a lot, but seldom see any evidence there.

Learning to be a great bottom takes time....and thankfully.....lots and lots of practice (yeah....lots of cocks).   It is both a mental and physical effort to fully submit to bottoming.  I know from my own experience, the mental part was much harder than the physical part.

The right series of plugs and cocks and I was able to train my ass to take about anything.   But, it really takes a while to get your brain into the full bottom mode.  That residual tension results in less pleasure and a restrictive asshole.   I certainly do not encourage drug use ( no matter how much I enjoy it), but the very reason that POPPERS are so popular is that they let an uptight bottom release more fully.  Timing a popper hit and a large cock head piercing your hole is a wonderful thing.  I do use poppers when the top wants to, but I have gotten to the place, were my ass is receptive without that blast of anal courage.

• Upvote 2

Agree on the poppers for sure. I have had a few tears over the years but like said above, its always a rough fuck and usually combined with my head not submitting fully. Fingers dont do it for me at all, ive had to ask a few tops to stop using them. Condoms also tend to beat my hole up. I assume its from the added friction

When I was young I could take all cocks, except one. He was so thick no way it was going in. But in 1982 I had hemorrhoid surgery and there was scar tissue and the hems were still there. I then hurt myself big time with a toy. A few years later it happened again. Now my doctor says my ass opens up normally and I shouldn't be afraid, but I tense when I am about to be fucked. So alcohol and poppers help. I wouldn't use the hard toys or ones that are too thick. Just take it easy warming up and avoid the thick cocks. I know that's hard to do, but everytime you hurt your self will just add fuel to the fire.I hate to turn men away at the baths, but my health comes first. I love long, thin cocks. Try those.

• Upvote 1