Just To Say 'hello!'

MaroPol

Hello,

First of all - if it is not a correct place for such a post, please, dear admin, feel free to move it to the proper section.

Second, I would like to introduce myself. I'm from Warsaw, Poland, 35 y.o. in relationship since 2009. I have been 'monitoring' this website for the last year and decided to register.

I'm not sure what I'm looking here for. In my relationship I'm versa (more top), but I have to admit that I have cheated on my partner for the very first time this Friday, I was dominated by an older man.

Maybe that's why I decided to register.

I think that's all for now. I will try to remain active user; if you have any question, please just contact me.

• Upvote 1

Is it just not enough fucking, or have you gotten interested in some kinks - BB, piss, chems, BDSM, dad/son scenes - that your partner isn't comfortable with? Poland has a reputation for being such a religious country - are there a lot of guys there repressing their full gay identity and interests?