Irvone

New Cum Dump In Denver Area

Newly outed CUMDUMP wishing to finally get used,& by many...What does it take to put oneself out there & be used?? I have tried the Sling at Denver Swim club, no interest while I hang there??? I've tried the sling & hanging table at Midtowne & very little interest....sometimes there is interest at the basement open bed & the nearby cubihole before the jail bars... but gee not enough to excite me.... The Denver Swim club has a new playroom which I suppose is more for S&M play, with a "A" frame wheeled laydown spot to be used at both ends, but again notmuch interest to use me...very frustrating.. may be I just don't go at the right times...???  Irv

When ever I am at either of thoes I tend to fuck the asses of guy who are in a room or have there asses up in the air.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, hopefully you were one who enjoyed my holes...just wish there was more interest...!!??  Is there a better time to show up?? I imagine weekends are best, but sometimes one can never know ???

On 10/2/2016 at 11:21 PM, Irvone said:

Newly outed CUMDUMP wishing to finally get used,& by many...What does it take to put oneself out there & be used?? I have tried the Sling at Denver Swim club, no interest while I hang there??? I've tried the sling & hanging table at Midtowne & very little interest....sometimes there is interest at the basement open bed & the nearby cubihole before the jail bars... but gee not enough to excite me.... The Denver Swim club has a new playroom which I suppose is more for S&M play, with a "A" frame wheeled laydown spot to be used at both ends, but again notmuch interest to use me...very frustrating.. may be I just don't go at the right times...???  Irv

Want a friend to join u? 

• Like 1

I was there again on Friday the 7th, & again no interest, even though I was face down & ass up in both play areas....I may need a friend to join me & get things started for those shy guys...there seems to be many!!!I can not do much except be there & be in that same position & hope there is interest...