Trading Strains with a Derelict

Got AIDS here cause I only Fuck with Dudes who have the Bug. I don’t do NEG guys. My favorite things are: (1) when a Diseased Faggot sticks his adulterated FuckTool up my Bug-infested Pussy and rants and raves about all the putrescent Scum he's gonna pump in me; and (2) when I beg an AIDS Sick Puppy to charge me—not knowing how many Dead Queers he’s fucked or who’ve fucked him.

I was cruising a bathroom in downtown Washington when a skinny, nasty Derelict asked me for some cash. When I said NO, he went into a stall and sat down on the toilet. I cruised the john for 15 minutes and nothin’ happened.

Finally, I knocked on the stall door where the Dude was planted. I said I’d give him a fiver if he’d fuck me. He opened the stall door to admit me. He dropped his pants and started stroking.

I unbuckled and stroked my freshly powdered Shaft and Balls, got down upon my knees, and lubed with bated breath the foulest, most repugnant, blighted Shaft I’d ever laid eyes on. I got It soaked with Spittle, stood up, and backed onto the grungy FuckPole.

“Cum in me, man!”

“Not a good idea.”

“Why not?”

“Got AIDS, that’s why.”

My engorged Shaft bobbed rigidly, as if enthusiastically averring, “YES!”

Yes, that was what I wanted!

“I’ll pay you double if you’ll dump your Toxic PayLoad up my Ass.”

He rammed his vile Deathstick further up my Hole and in short order dumped his Venomous Discharge in my Mancunt. I made sure I got every drop of that abominable Seed in me. He pulled out and asked if I was satisfied. I bent down, licked my Ass-Juice off his putrid Pole, and handed him a twenty.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...