Meeting My New Daddy This Friday

Guest Gone4good

Guest Gone4good

I am just a stupid faggot that enjoys being abused and degraded by filthy alpha males. I took my first load from my Uncle when I was 8, and by 13 I was searching for older boys to use my mouth and hole to cum in. Once I started highschool I told everyone I was gay but I wade sure "somebody" graffitied every men's restroom to explain that if any man need a mouth or hole to use that I was ready and willing to doing anything as long as I got their load in me(either hole).

Over my first year in highschool I experienced so much more than the sucking and fucking that I had been used to before. The first to come was the realization that I loved sweat! The smell and the taste of my classmates armpits or balls after Gym was intoxicating to say the least. After that I was begging to lick all my friends balls but only if the didn't shower for at least a day. They all though it was great that the could use me like trash and treat me like shit. Fuck most of them still beat me up for being a queer.

Well one day I was letting 4 guys from the baseball team take turns breeding my ass fucking my mouth and getting their balls and pits cleaned. I had two guys laying their balls on my face, one was pulling out of my ass, and the other was taking position to continue breeding. One of the two owners of the balls I was sucking asked the last guy why he pulled when he hadn't cum yet. When he said it was because he had to piss, I don't know why I did it but I gave a thumbs-up. "You want me to piss on you?" He asked me like it would be so much weird than me trying collect every load is the school. The balls that I was enjoy were removed so I could. I told him that I'd watched allot of Poe where guys drank piss and I wanted to try it. He reluctantly gave me his piss and I swallowed every drop.

After that day there was really nothing I wouldn't do. I became the school public toilet cumdump slut. Anyone could use me anything they wanted me to do is do it. I loved having every person know I loved that my breath smelled like rancid piss, sweat, shit, and cum.

I have consistently strived to be a more disgusting version of myself everyday. Now I have met a wonderful man who has promised to make every disgusting fantasy I've ever had come true. To truly make me the pig I want to be. I am driving across state to meet this nasty pig SIR on Thursday night. I cannot wait. I sent him the following email. I hope this is everything I am hoping it will be!

Sir,

The idea of making love to you and tasting every part of your body is keepin me hard even though I'm high as fuck. I can't wait to be coated in each others sweat, shit, spit an continue to grope and lick each other. I can't wait to be your Satanic Son once your DNA is coursing through my body. I can't wait to experience the "rush" of my first slam, and the immediate need for your Demon Poz Cum as soon as the magic medicine hit my brain. I can't wait to be to be infected with your strain over and over and over. I need to be your little boy. I want you to raise me to be the dirtyfaggotpig that makes Sarah Palin proud! I love you and your Demon Poz Cum, Sir!

HAIL Sarah Palin! HAIL DEMON POZ CUM! HAIL METH! HAIL AIDS! HAIL SHIT!

• 2 weeks later...