Breeding Two Neg Holes

The evening began when I hooked up with a NEG 20 year old Frat boy, and ended in a 3-way with two other NEGS.

I arrived at the Kid's apartment at 6 PM. We got naked, and I sucked his Cock and nibbled his Sac. He had a nice stiff 6-incher. I got between his legs and was in a perfect position to push his knees back to his chest.

I grabbed the Lube and greased my Dick and put a little on his Chute. With no ceremony, I pushed in. He winced, and I seriously considered ramming It Home; but out of the goodness of my Heart I pulled out and went back to work on his Dick.

I gave him time to adjust before I put my POZ Cock back in his very NEG ManCunt. I pushed in slowly and steadily. It didn't take long to open him up, and I fucked him fast and furiously. I didn't want him getting all bent out of shape about my lack of a Condom, so I shot in him quickly.

I dumped a couple days worth of my Toxic Jizm deep in his unprotected NEG Gut. GOD, WAS THAT A RUSH! My POZ Cum, his NEG Pussy—what a combination! I breathed, "Doll, whether you know it or not, I’ve knocked you up big time."

He was jerking his Cock with a passion, while my Dick was still leaking in him. My softening Rod popped out of his Ass so I stuck my index finger up his Butt and used my nail to scrape the inside of his Rectum. He kept jerking-off and moaning as I dug my Bug into his Bloodstream.

He came in my mouth. I swallowed, but took a little and wiped his own Seed across his lower lip. He wants me to Fuck him again. Sooner or later he’ll convert.

I was due at the 3-Way at 7:30. I got to the Dude’s apartment in record time. I’d shot several POZ loads in him the week before. He got fucked by me and two other guys. It was fabulous watching the guys fuck My Disease into him. I still get a woody thinking of it.

He and I stripped down to our underwear to wait for the third. I told him about Barebacking the Kid and what I said when I climaxed. He got a big smile on his face. I‘m starting to think the guy is a Chaser—or maybe not so NEG after all.

The third guy arrived—a balding 42 year old with a bodybuilder’s physique. To be honest, I was still recharging a bit, so I bottomed for the two of them. The Bodybuilder fucked me, and got real close to busting a Nut.

I told him to shoot in me. He pumped a couple times, dropped his Load, pulled out; and the other Dude slid in. He didn’t take Him long to Cum, either.

Meantime, I’d gotten hard and asked which one wanted my Spooge. The Bodybuilder bent over, and I dove in. He didn't winch as my DeathStick drove home. I was horned up big time; and quickly blew my Dirty Seed up his Butt. The Bodybuilder and I got dressed and left.