I Made Up My Mind to Get Knocked-up.

I feel like a such a complete Idiot; but I wanted to write you, anyway. We haven’t corresponded much since I became one of the Brethren. I know you wanted to do me, but my Cock just got too impatient that night I entered the Sleazy Bathhouse.

I got tested and my Viral Load is already up to 123,292 and my T’s down to 375. I was supposed to start therapy, but I have (secretly) not been taking my Meds. It makes my Cock twitch to know It's full of HIV Scum swimming around in my bloodstream. I wouldn’t do anything to harm my Babies, regardless of their reckless intent.

Getting knocked up with HIV is scary. I still can't believe I did it. Not Cumming for 3 weeks pushed me over the edge. I was trying to find a way to suppress my Sexual Urges—become celibate—go straight—enter the priesthood. Who knows?

And what happened? On my way home from work one night it dawned on me. I knew what I wanted, and couldn’t deny it any longer. My Cock got harder than It’d ever been in my life. I had butterflies in my stomach, but no hesitation at all about getting Knocked Up.

I turned my Jeep around and in 20 minutes was naked in that sleazy, filthy Bathhouse. Soon after that it finally happened. All I’d ever dreamt of, fantasized about, came to fruition—unprotected sex with strange dudes—suspect dudes— opening my Innards—fucking my Guts. I was well aware of what could and did happen.

The possibility—no, probability—made it even hotter. I became even more whorish and sluttish than usual, denying entrance to no man, no matter how feeble or old or unwashed or the count of sores on his body—their raw, exposed humanity made me even hotter. I begged everyone of them to pump inside me. Poisonous, venomous Cock Sludge slopped and sloshed in my Asshole. After the fifth one I actually felt It seethe and simmer within me. I took seven perfect Fucks that night—my Death Fucks—as they turned out to be.

I wish I could do it all over again—getting POZZED. I’m thinking about my obligation to impregnate my fellow Bi’s and Gays—not sure I’m up to the Task. I feel so shitty right now. My stomach has one hell of a gut-ache. But my Cock is throbbing—just thinking about all the Dudes out there practically begging for seroconversion. Who am I to deny them? My Cock is POZ now. What do you think I should do with It?

• 9 months later...