First time in many years. And it's BBC

Guest fuque_toy

Guest fuque_toy

So... Holy heck I got in over my head.

It had been almost 10 years since my affair with another man. It happened after my first divorce. So, naturally, as my second marriage is failing, I need to go back to what I really need.

Met him on craigslist. Olderr, nice build and black.
Got to his place at 9 am (too early to drink, but he had me take a couple shots anyway. I soon found out why.
After I got there, he was only wearing a pair of loose shorts, he took my jacket and undressed me.
Had me drink a couple shots of tequila. We kissed and made out briefly. He put me to my knees and pulled my face to his crotch.Even through the shorts I knew I was in trouble. I kissed and licked it until he was satisfied with my efforts and took the shorts off. I later measured his cock at just over 9.5" limp, this thing was huge.
I barely got my mouth over it. I was nervous so he talked me through it. He was a great guy and had planned on his first load going down my throat. But, the more I struggled with it and after fingering my hole and finding out how tight I was, he decided we needed to spend our time on stretching me for his cock.
He started with a finger. It felt like he was splitting my ass in two. I had no idea how bad this was going to get.
He spent almost an hour working his fingers in my ass, resting and holding me. Then a dildo. Then the main event.
I got on all fours, he was fingering and pulling me open when he stopped and I heard the condom wrapper being opened.
He threw the wrapper on the bed next to me. Gold Magnum wrapper (of course).
Then the real fun began. The head of his cock felt like he was trying to put his foot in my ass. I knew this wasn't going to work so I cried for him to stop. He massaged my shoulders, took a break and said he wanted to try just once more.
He shot more lube in and around my ass, and told me to push out really hard. As bad as it felt at first, he finally got the head in. It was like a pole was lodged in my ass. My ass was on fire.
He kept lubing as he slowly worked himself back and forth in me. The crying from the pain eventually stopped as we got in a rhythm together. The moans turning to begging for him to fuck me harder. It hurt but I still needed it.
He was fucking me, slapping my ass, using my hips to impale me harder. I couldn't tell what were tears, sweat, lube....
Once he really got going it didn't seem like it was very long before he stiffened and thrust one final time in me.
He slowly rocked back and forth in me for awhile as his cock softened and we lay in the bed together.
He told me not to be upset but the only way he could enter me was by going in raw. He had to take the condom off after the first attempt failed. What I thought was lube leaking from my ass was actually his seed.
He told me he had papers to show that he was healthy and negative. I had and have mixed feelings about this.
He got out of bed, took a shower and showed me lab results and, just for fun, a measuring tape. That's when I found his length.
I used the bathroom, got dressed, and drove home barely able to sit. It still hurts but I know I'll go back.

Even though I know he wasn't being devious, I have mixed feelings about him seeding me. Has this happened to anyone else?

• 1 month later...