New to site where does all the bareback happen?

Guest Killierawbtm

Guest Killierawbtm

Hi guys, I'm 33 military and from Glasgow, I've always been very careful and practiced safe sex until 1 time on deployment I met this black guy with a 11" uncut cock who wanted to fuck me bareback, I just couldn't resist it when I was bent over high on poppers and feeling him rub his precum over my wet ass. So he gave it to me good and dumped his huge load deep in my ass, about a month or so later I had some red blemishes not itchy or anything just unnatural so I had it checked and found out I caught HIV. To be honest when I found this out I actually felt relieved and free? I just kept thinking to myself I can now be they slutty whore I've always fantasied about being and never refuse a raw load. It's now been over a year now and I've been undetectable for around 8months however I'm completely blind on where to look for more raw cock, I hear of bareback parties happening or cum dumps being used but I never seem to get any action. I'd say I'm pritty fit and look after myself well. So my question is to you all, where the hell can I go and basically offer my ass to anyone who wants to use and fill it with their seed, most loads I've even taken in my ass at once has been 2, I'm looking to take atleast 20 hot loads in my ass before I'll be fully satisfied, I travel a lot with work and off work trying to find bare backers on Grindr which I do find but not many, I want to know how I can get involved in being a cumdump for a room full of men looking to fuck a sloppy hole over and over filling me up with hot spunk poz or not poz or even recomend any saunas or bareback parties because right now I fell like I'm missing out on all the fun and all I want to do is get filled over and over and over with spunk lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm not sure I can tell you in Glasgow but it might be worth joining the website www.barebackrt.com  It's the same places sex is happening but some people don't use condoms.  There are certain venues and nights where maybe more happens and some poz nights (largely in Saunas) or groups organised by individuals.  Listing of these on barebackrt although some people may suggest other sites.  It's possible to now search on Grindr and Scruff for HIV status but still a sensitive issue for some.

Also glad to see you are handling the diagnosis well, sometimes there may be times where you might have questions and I'd recommend contacting THT who run newly diagnosed courses which really takes you through everything you need to know (I learnt a lot and I thought they wouldn't be able to teach me anything).  Also always good to meet with other people in the same boat.

• Upvote 1