Fickstutenmarkt 28th Jan 17 Berlin

Guest Killierawbtm

Guest Killierawbtm

Got my flights booked! Will be going to this event and wearing a red hood, hoping to finally have my wish come true and get used as a slutty cum dump for the first time. Hoping for as many raw loads as possible to get fucked deep inside my hole and used as lube for any other willing raw cock. No limit on how many loads I will just keep taking any that's on offer so if your heading here or thinking about it then hit me up!

image.jpeg

Very hot man. I would definitely be there too if it were possible.  The thought of multiple guys using your hole and knocking you up and you have no clue who's on the other side of that cock is so fucking hot. 

Make sure to let us know how it went. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme 

Edited by fucknfeedme

Didn't someone not too long ago say they contracted Hep C after going to one of these parties?

I know that the thought of a sex buffet makes many people horny but I wonder if people really and truly understand the risk here.

Getting fucked in a 1-1 hookup anonymously is risky (on a scale of 1 to 10, let's say's that's a 4).

But going to a sex party and having group sex where unwashed dicks go in your hole after they've been in another hole?. Wow. (9 out of 10, maybe 10 out 10).

I'd be willing to bet that most bottoms leave these parties with diseases from other BOTTOMS that they picked up via a top's dick.

After your weekend of fun, swing by your local clinic and get tested for:

HIV (if not already positive/on PrEP)

Syphilis

Gonorrhoea

Chlamydia

Hep C (this is the one silently attacking those who have group sex and share needles) - if Hep C positive, it's 12 weeks of antivirals (cost $80K)

Have fun. Be informed. Take calculated risks. Bungee jumping ok. Jumping out a plane with no parachute. Yikes.

Guest Killierawbtm

There's always going to be risks and yes I'm already HIV undetectable which I got off a 1 on 1 session who claimed to be clean, the clap etc I can cope with but hep c I obviously don't want but in order to live my fantasy for real I need to take that risk and this event pritty much sums up what I'm after. The thought of dick after dick going in my ass over and over turns me on just thinking about it even thinking about an unwashed cum covered cock out someone else's arse and straight into mine turns me on (not something I've ever done) but I've embraced the HIV part keep myself healthy and well looked after so I'm going to do this because it's what I've been longing to be involved in risk or no risk, I understand people have different opinions and I respect that 100% I'm a dirty greedy bareback bottom who does his part and gets health checked on a regular basis and yes I will go get checked after the event (it's something I would expect everyone to do).

There's safer options if your goal is multiple loads. But as long as you are fully aware of the risk you are taking and you are willing to accept all of the consequences, what more can anyone ask of you? I still say the risk you are taking is not in proportion to the expected benefits. But don't take my word for it. 

http://strutsf.org/hepatitis-c/#

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2016 at 11:14 PM, Killierawbtm said:

Got my flights booked! Will be going to this event and wearing a red hood, hoping to finally have my wish come true and get used as a slutty cum dump for the first time. Hoping for as many raw loads as possible to get fucked deep inside my hole and used as lube for any other willing raw cock. No limit on how many loads I will just keep taking any that's on offer so if your heading here or thinking about it then hit me up!

i am so jealous!  Enjoy it and tell us how it goes!

Guest ff-whole

Yes, I'm curious too. one side of me wants to go there - actually other sex joints in Berlin as well.

I just live for group sex and as many loads as possible in my insatiable hole. It is a drug more powerful than any physical drug or substance. It's a drug that is created in my head... in my mind... and it takes away all ability to reason... 

Keep us informed... I love these real reports of visiting these places of ultimate sex.