The desire to bottom and take loads and the risk

I'm visiting Santiago in Chile, staying in a downtown apartment equipped with one of those portable slings in the dining room area (See attached images). "CULO A PELO" in the sign means "Raw Hole" and the letters glow in the dark. That was the setup in the apartment.

Lately I've been more than ever concerned about the risk of infection in most of the stuff we like doing with guys, from oral to raw breeding. I've managed to avoid infections, almost miraculously, after so much bareback sex.  So what do I do to satisfy my fetishes without putting myself in so much risk?

I've managed to organize a small group of guys who are also concerned of STI who are now all members of safestsex.org. At least the basic info on tests is clear. We've had 2 sessions, one with 4 guys, and another myself with one more. We used the sling and it was all bareback. all but one were married guys and very worried of infections.

I've also organized regular bareback sessions on the sling where guys don't care and status is not an issue. Obviously these have been easier to arrange and the result has been incredible. I don't get involved in anything that may put me at risk, even sucking and getting sucked. I decided to just make sure the scene would be super hot and that I would please myself from watching all of this. Last night it was simply phenomenal.

Because I'm fluent in Spanish it's been easy to talk to guys. I met a 36 yr old jock-type, very masculine, but eager to be a cumdump, a long time fantasy of his, never done it before. I first took pictures of him on the sling, with the sign behind him (See 3rd pic) and used them to get tops willing to come over to the apartment and breed his hole. By the end of the night the bottom cumdump had taken 6 loads, 4 of them right at the end one after the other. It was amazing and while all of this was happening it brought back memories and in a way I wish I was the bottom on the sling. All guys were between 25 and 45 and myself the only mature and over 60. It would have been unrealistic to pretend I could replicate a hot 36 yr-old cumdump who everyone wanted to fuck and breed. And then also I know from experience that no matter how many experiences one has, we all want more. I spoke this morning with the cumdump and he told me he jerked off twice already thinking about last night and he wants more.

Is it worth putting oneself at such risk just to satisfy the urge to take loads? I've done it myself so I understand. Before leaving last night the bottom cumdump told me how now he's got to wait for the tests in 3 more months. And from experience I know how tormenting can be to have to wait to know the outcome. This guy does not want to poz, he told me, but he can't wait and postpone the thrill. We'll see in 3 more months what happens because HIV status was never discussed.

Personally, although I must admit I was envious of the bottom, today I feel relieved that I never placed myself at any risk and that if I had, I would still need to continue exposing myself to the risk.

Anyone interested in a gang-bang everything goes? Come to Santiago and rent this apartment with sling included.

SlingCentro1.JPG

SlingCentro2.JPG

JorgeCumdump.JPG

• Upvote 2